Sean Preston and Jayden seen surfing after their move to Hawaii

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

...or they're just visiting KFed for Thanksgiving and don't actually live in Hawaii.

I looked at them closely again, I think Jayden (with the short hair) lives in a beach climate/Hawaii with a tanned neck and his underarms slightly tanned. Britney wrote that Sean Preston is very bright which gives a hint that he is college bound. Probably in a place where people cover up against the cold. I hope they are both doing well.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The comments on the article are insane. One woman applauded KFed because she would see him in calabasas  shopping at a grocery store weekly and he never used instacart or DoorDash-that makes him a good father. 

The bar is set so low for fathers. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Definitely, moms are criticized by everything…..men do the bare minimum and they are the greatest fathers of the planet 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone💛💚♥️💛💚♥️ ALOHA. 🌺 I truly hope they find serenity and continue healing. SP looks the happiest I have seen him in years! 

Sandra Bullock Comedy GIF

Really ? Everything that I see his face I feel like he must be depressed all the time, I don’t know that the vibe that I get from him

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It’s crazy to think how Britney was already on her way to establishing herself as a pop music legend, performing for millions across the globe and working nonstop at their age. And here is her spawn, just surfing and wasting away. Get it together, guys. I know your father is good for nothing, but at least take some inspiration from your mother. 

That is why you need to careful who you are going to have children’s with …. she had children’s with a loser and they are just like his father

• Love 2
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

That is why you need to careful who you are going to have children’s with …. she had children’s with a loser and they are just like his father

True, but I think there is still hope for them. They are half Britney’s, after all. I think as they grow and mature they will rebuild the relationship with their mom. Here’s hoping.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block