Britney posts pic of her and David Lucado

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

He sounds like a decent guy with two young children at home.

As to the people who wonder why she did not mention him in her book, she only mentioned three men she dated during the conservatorship, Trawick, Ebersol and Asghari.  Trawick because they were engaged. Asghari because they were married.

Ebersol because he gave her health supplements for which her father forced her to go to rehab with scary dr*g addicts and to attend time-consuming AA meetings. This feeds two themes throughout the book: forced separation from her kids and unnecessary treatments.

Another important theme is the killing of her creative energy.

I find it strange, i think they cut him out of the book.

she mentioned practically everyone she dated.

even the guy she married in vegas. Her childhood crush.

but she dated David for a while but he is the only one missing from the book.

also she didnt mention Circus or Circus tour once. 
i knew she hated that album lmfao.

that and Britney Jean are her least performed albums. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kiey said:

I find it strange, i think they cut him out of the book.

she mentioned practically everyone she dated.

even the guy she married in vegas. Her childhood crush.

but she dated David for a while but he is the only one missing from the book.

also she didnt mention Circus or Circus tour once. 
i knew she hated that album lmfao.

that and Britney Jean are her least performed albums. 

She did mention the Circus Tour, when talked about Felicia, and bringing the kids with her during that tour and how much it grossed

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think David is one of the people who legally prevented his name to be used on Britney’s content. He often calls him he or one of the guys whom she dated. He’s also absent from the book. I remember that he was a lawyer, or own a law company. He’s currently working as a law investigator . This type of stuff probably no stranger to him. 
Unnecessary but understandable. He may not want his name to be go around about this circus like events. Not sure if she’s hinting that he was also an enabler since he was checking her drinks. Remember when that woman came and told the story them going on a double date and David especially warning them to lose phones and not mention alcohol? She might hinting that. 

Britney’s life is still not a little near to be open book. It’s her life she may not want to share everything. But it’s also exhausting as a fan to follow all this people. Because this is all she ever does now. She was silenced for so many years, it’s also understandable from her point of view. But calling everybody out and moving on might be a better choice than living in the past.

I’ve been there where she’s at ( maybe just a little bit) but then I decided that working is my only way of preventing remembering my past experiences. 

Britney needs some sort if thing to prevent herself from thinking about her past. 
team con was unsuccessful and brutal about her work process. But she definitely needs some professional counseling for career wise. She need to stay busy to stop bringing her past, maybe?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Apparently David and Britney were going to marry in Hawaii in 2014

WWW.NDTV.COM

The couple recently enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii and sources say it was actually a recon mission for her planned June wedding

but then TCon came out with the "cheating" allegation and the relationship ended a few months later...

David seems to just have gotten married less than 2 months ago:

WWW.ZOLA.COM

The wedding website of Maria Hernandez and David Lucado

Damnnnnnn I always hoped he’d reconnect with Britney :(

Serious question: why do some of you think her Instagram is a reflection of what she genuinely wants to share with the world and not an attempt to give people something to talk about? At the end of the day, it's working. People do talk about her a lot now, and her Instagram contributes to that too.

The account started to post weird stuff while she was still under the conservatorship. She was not allowed to drink coffee but they allowed her to share bizarre stuff with millions of people? Why? 

14 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Apparently David and Britney were going to marry in Hawaii in 2014

WWW.NDTV.COM

The couple recently enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii and sources say it was actually a recon mission for her planned June wedding

but then TCon came out with the "cheating" allegation and the relationship ended a few months later...

David seems to just have gotten married less than 2 months ago:

WWW.ZOLA.COM

The wedding website of Maria Hernandez and David Lucado

Britney enjoys being married. 😄

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block