Britney dancing to “Breathe On Me” on the pole in new Instagram video

2 hours ago, limecakes said:

That pole… I have so many questions. Is it a traveling pole? Also, Cade must be used to that weirdness… 

Bringing workout equipment along for stars isn’t weird. It’s a workout pole. If i had 60 million dollars and dozens of employees I too would have them bring my pole along on my jet?? Or on my Britney brands semi. This woman toured the world on planes trains and tour buses carrying her entire life with her for years :-) she good

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Talkdirty said:

She’s posted more j balvin songs than her own j balvin con altura GIF by ROSALÍA

Yes... but she posted several videos with The Hook Up, get naked, early mornin...

If she said she should post more her own music... then ok. But she wrote like she never posts videos with her music.

Things like this are part of her "for the first time" sessions. Trolling or really bad memory lol.

• Like 3

Omg stop being so literal people. Have you never overgeneralized before? 

we all talk like that.

“I never drink water!” 

“This always happens” 

“everyone always says that” 

Rarely when people use those all-encompassing words are they ever actually true. Can the woman just express herself or what. lol

• Love 6
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Omg stop being so literal people. Have you never overgeneralized before? 

we all talk like that.

“I never drink water!” 

“This always happens” 

“everyone always says that” 

Rarely when people use those all-encompassing words are they ever actually true. Can the woman just express herself or what. lol

According to Britney, she’s probably never overgeneralized either. 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block