#1 New York Times Bestseller for the 3rd time !!

What if there was a deal with Britney’s publishers and RCA and an album was included with the book. She would’ve had a #1 book and album. OR would billboard count them cuz they always changing their darn rules. But that  would’ve been monumental.

Also I’m also wondering how much time RCA is giving Britney because I’m sure in their minds if the book is selling well, then a full album would do too in their minds. 🤔

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

What if there was a deal with Britney’s publishers and RCA and an album was included with the book. She would’ve had a #1 book and album. OR would billboard count them cuz they always changing their darn rules. But that  would’ve been monumental.

Also I’m also wondering how much time RCA is giving Britney because I’m sure in their minds if the book is selling well, then a full album would do too in their minds. 🤔

That would be a good idea for the book part 2!!

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty sure that contract is null and void because that was signed by Team Con, not Britney. If there's anyone who could get Britney off those legal obligations, it would be MR.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block