What’s your next reading after The Woman In Me? Recommend a book!

@Fita I love those, I own them too: 

14. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

15. Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller

I'm in shock I just read more about Paulo Coelho, you're right he's such a wizard, he traveled a lot and I'm in shock he did the spiritual Santiago de Compostela walk in northwestern Spain, and I was watching YESTERDAY a doc about it, such a spiritual and magic place. After that experience, he wrote The Pilgrimage and then The Alchemist, now I'm totally decided to read it now.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, radiantradar said:

I’m gonna read Paris’ memoir! The Woman In Me is the first biography that I’ve read in my entire life and I loved the experience of reading someone’s life story.

Now I’ll go for Paris’ memoir :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

My first time reading someone's biography was Jimi Hendrix earlier this year, love it too

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney does not tolerate illiteracy. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: If y'all hate reading, y'all just ain't reading the right kind. Go get some pop-up books, or comic books, or slutty, smutty graphic novels. 

I actually read star-wars expanded universe novels from the old republic era; but I prefer to say I don’t read than to admit that to the gays.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block