What’s your next reading after The Woman In Me? Recommend a book!

After reading The Woman In Me, what book are you going to read next? 

Let's share! 

I just started reading The Well-Gardened Mind, a book Britney shared last year.

After that, I’m going to read this classic, a book by Brazilian writer, Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

My brother likes to read a lot so I bought this book but was busy to read it at time, then I asked him to read it first and he loved it he recommends it, he said it was a nice reading with a nice message.

Why The Alchemist is a must read?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGi8oDqvfvmLlzW3ybNmA
Through Santiago's journey, Coelho weaves in several philosophical and spiritual themes, including the concept of the “Personal Legend” (a person's true purpose in life), the power of the universe to conspire in one's favor, and the importance of living in the present moment.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’m currently reading ‘Need you dead’ by Peter James

spacer.png

After this I’m going to be reading ‘A Game Of Thrones’ and the sequel books after that, although I’ll have to find them in charity shops.

spacer.png

I love reading, so relaxing to sit in silence and get lost in a good book in bed. Plus most books can be found super cheap in charity shops. Each of these were about £2 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I read three books back to back after finishing "The Woman In Me"; "Red, White and Royal Blue" (which I had to stop halfway through in order to read Brit's book), "Night of the Living Queers", a horror anthology about gay people at Halloween, and I finished up the month with "Cockblocker", a slasher HEAVILY inspired by Heartstopper, and dear God that **** was gory. I still have one of the killings FRESH in my mind, and that was well over two weeks ago. (A girl dies by being violated with a power drill. Talk about getting railed LMAO)

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t do books. Sorry can’t recommend :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

5 hours ago, super.nova said:

Imma be reading the same thing I was reading before the woman in me - not reading.

Britney does not tolerate illiteracy. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: If y'all hate reading, y'all just ain't reading the right kind. Go get some pop-up books, or comic books, or slutty, smutty graphic novels. 

• Haha 6

Nice topic. I like reading too. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Kinda proud of Paulo Coelho, he's from my country (Brazil) as you said. I haven't read The Alchemist, it's his most popular book. I also would like to read Warrior of Light, Hippie or Brida. He's such a wizard. Maybe Britney would like his books.

20-Paulo-Coelho-Instagram-@paulocoelho.j

Now that you mentioned books Britney have been reading over the years, here's pics of her holding/reading it:

47648b96884b26a36d12e529d653af6a.jpg

b92b0f928d3b3013975a7bcdd8e52b96.jpg

a0250675a06a5172fc5b8f4ed06efd99.jpg

(lol at this one above)

722cd2bffee9599c8fe6863ee824ea68.jpg

8920623b8c0d38f7ce11ed76ed5f1f60.jpg

2D34923A00000578-3265260-image-a-13_1444

According to this website, here's books Britney mentioned through her IG:

1. Uglies by Scott Westerfield

2. Ugly Shy Girl by Laura Dockrill

3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

4. Plastic Tulips in the Winter by Denice Vickers

5. The One and Only by Emily Giffin

6. Heart of Miracles by Karen Henson Jones

7. s** and the City by Candace Bushnell

8. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown

9. Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado

10. Thrill! by Jackie Collins

11. Wake the Wicked by Christian Baloga

12. Country by Danielle Steel

13. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

14. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

15. Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block