Taylor Swift is the current biggest name in pop BUT does she actually have anything iconic?

I dont think she has really "iconic" video or performance for general public, outside of her fan base or people interested in pop music of certain age category.

I think "shake it off" might be her most well known song amongst the general public, however most of them know the song, and her name but cannot connect them together.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 5

She’s really good in marketing her eras. All of her albuns have a differente aesthetic. And a lot of her videos are iconic and well produced: Blank Space, Shake It Off, Look What You Make Me Do, You Need To Calm Down, Anti-Hero, Karma, that one with 10 minutes. It’s all celebrated for her fans. It’s not because you’re not a fan  and don’t know her work that her work is not “iconic”. And I’m saying that not being a fan, but having a lot of friends that are her fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block