• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

What are y’all so excited about?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This was a literal snooze fest 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

The song = forgettable

The video = low budget

The dancing = average (but let’s face it, good for Dula Peep)

Also, she wore the same thing the entire time. Booooorinnngggg

:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Dont Be So Negative Season 1 GIF by On Becoming A God in Central Florida

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Kiss my said:

What are y’all so excited about?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This was a literal snooze fest 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

The song = forgettable

The video = low budget

The dancing = average (but let’s face it, good for Dula Peep)

Also, she wore the same thing the entire time. Booooorinnngggg

:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

THANK YOU! Like what are y'all on?! People are saying she's dancing?! And main pop girl!? 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Damn we really in the trenches if this is what they are hyping up. Basic. I'm sorry but she has as much charisma as a plank of MDF wood! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

THANK YOU! Like what are y'all on?! People are saying she's dancing?! And main pop girl!? 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Damn we really in the trenches if this is what they are hyping up. Basic. I'm sorry but she has as much charisma as a plank of MDF wood! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Keep laughing but she is a main pop girl whether you want to admit it or not. Since 2020 she’s been in the top 10 most streamed artists on Spotify male and female and was the most streamed female as well. She has several billion stream songs and is releasing eras reminiscent of the past. No girl is doing it like Dua right now :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Keep laughing but she is a main pop girl whether you want to admit it or not. Since 2020 she’s been in the top 10 most streamed artists on Spotify male and female and was the most streamed female as well. She has several billion stream songs and is releasing eras reminiscent of the past. No girl is doing it like Dua right now :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You keep hyping her up bb...

I can't get behind her or her music. She gives me literally nothing.

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Dua’s literally the only pop girl right now that gives me what I need in a pop star! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
She puts out songs that stick to her sound yet sound evolved, she gives vocals, she gives decent choreo, stage presence, she gives looks, glam, beauty. She never comes off basic even when she’s not on stage. She shows artistic growth. When I see the hype and success she has, I don’t question it like I do with Taylor Swift (yes she’s hardworking and has talent, I just don’t get the huge frenzy that surrounds her. To me she’s so bland in all she does, but I respect her hustle).

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block