Dream cast for the film adaptation of The Woman in Me

29 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Omg JT playing Papa Spears made me laugh harder than I thought it would... he kinda does look like him in that thumbnail :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But NOO don't insult Jennifer Connelly like that for playing Lynn... that's giving Lynne too much credit. Unless they give her a horrible wig and ugly prosthetics to represent her botched up face.
IMO the best actress that resembles Lynne would be Gretchen:

poc GIF gretchen base GIF 1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif
gretchen-dan%C3%A7ando-dancing.gif 6aec13d9fe437fa926ebce8fc3370c3f.jpg?w=108829972a7c24118b842343aff7a084b_md.jpg

I’m not lie, Gretchen does look more like Lynne haha but I was thinking of other Oscar contending biopics and how they choose a lot of acclaimed actors and usually gave the lead to an actor that hadn’t had their breakout moment yet. So that’s why I was gracious with the Lynne casting. Also ever noticed how they pick actors that are usually more attractive than the real life people? 

I think it’s going to be super hard to cast “Britney”. That’s a role that not only does she need to resemble her, act her butt off, she has to sing and dance incredibly well, and the audience has to fall in love with her immediately. I think that’s why it’s been so hard for Hollywood to create a well loved Marilyn Monroe movie. Firstly she is so beautiful, hardly any woman could live up to that appearance, and if they look good, the acting wasn’t there or the storyline. “My Week With Marilyn” was critically acclaimed but the biggest complaints I heard was that Michelle didn’t look enough like her. Then we had “Blonde” and Ana looked like Marilyn but the storyline was bad and honestly I like Ana but her acting wasn’t great. Britney is the same kind of beauty that a lot of actresses can’t embody. She has this natural aura of charisma, silliness, confidence, segx appeal and still the nice girl next door. 

I think they should start the film with a performance medley like they did with the Selena biopic with JLo. If the actress can earn the audience trust that they are seeing an embodiment of Britney on that stage, they’ll root for her throughout the film. JLo made you really believe you were at a Selena concert in those first few mins of the film. By the time she came back on, she shined in the role. 

• Love 1

i don't know i don't think people with big names are better than "no names"

but i don't see how something like this book could be a series or movie, unless its just inspired by one story in the book. it has no trough line really its a bunch of scattered thoughts and memories. i also think biopics are pretty useless and most "good" ones are trash, like bohemian or elvis. really awful movies.

Edited by Kevney
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Honestly ever since she expressed interest, I can't stop thinking about how perfect Millie Bobby Brown would be for the role.  She's the perfect age right now to play Britney from the start to probably at least 2010.  She would be fantastic, and she would absolutely bring a quality to the film.  Everyone would want to see it. 

It's a no-brainer in my opinion, and I genuinely hope the right people are trying to make this happen.

Reddit - Dive into anythingPinterest

Millie Bobby Brown : r/MillieBobbyBrownHQNotablePhotos on X: "Britney Spears. 1999 https://t.co/xLQffyNARf" / X

Millie Bobby Brown debuts new hair amidst Nineteen Steps promotion, fans  compare her to ICONIC Blair Waldorf | PINKVILLABritney's OK Magazine Photos Will "Kill Her Career": Photo 502951 | Britney  Spears Photos | Just Jared: Entertainment News

Millie Bobby Brown - WikipediaBritney Spears at the Rockefeller Center christmas tree lighting special  for NBC. New York City, USA - 02.12.08 Stock Photo - Alamy

Wow she embodies Britney so well in the first pic! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

It almost looks like it could be Britney from back in the day. 

56 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Britney: Millie Bobby Brown
GettyImages-1397284058.jpg

Lynne: Gretchen 
DAZJjEtXcAQjR2v?format=jpg&name=360x360

Jamie (Older): Robert Duvall
Robert-Duvall-009.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=

Jamie Lynn: Paris Jackson OR Lizze Broadway:
paris-jackson-gettyimages-1205310105_0.j472538.3.jpg

Lou: Betsy Brandt
betsybrandt-1000x1400.250x350.jpg?8ycr3

Justin:  Asa Butterfield
10-15589059-D03A-4AE6-8760-EAEC19AD78A7.

I can’t see them aging Millie more than 26/27 year old Britney. She just still looks so young. Shes gives me early teen Britney

spacer.png

To at most 2007

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Honestly ever since she expressed interest, I can't stop thinking about how perfect Millie Bobby Brown would be for the role.  She's the perfect age right now to play Britney from the start to probably at least 2010.  She would be fantastic, and she would absolutely bring a quality to the film.  Everyone would want to see it. 

It's a no-brainer in my opinion, and I genuinely hope the right people are trying to make this happen.

Reddit - Dive into anythingPinterest

Millie Bobby Brown : r/MillieBobbyBrownHQNotablePhotos on X: "Britney Spears. 1999 https://t.co/xLQffyNARf" / X

Millie Bobby Brown debuts new hair amidst Nineteen Steps promotion, fans  compare her to ICONIC Blair Waldorf | PINKVILLABritney's OK Magazine Photos Will "Kill Her Career": Photo 502951 | Britney  Spears Photos | Just Jared: Entertainment News

Millie Bobby Brown - WikipediaBritney Spears at the Rockefeller Center christmas tree lighting special  for NBC. New York City, USA - 02.12.08 Stock Photo - Alamy

i agree with all this

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block