Things and people missing from the book

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

This is kinda random but I actually communicated with David Lucado a few years ago. I found his contact info through Linkedin. He was really nice, and I’m pretty sure it was him cuz, like, who would pretend to be him? Convo was short bc I wanted to respect his privacy but he ended the exchange with this: “Jamie Spears can **** off”. 

Pretty cool that you were respectful to him and didn't keep overpushing questions. Love that.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, LayerzT said:

One thing that I just thought of, was that she's never said anything about the whole 'Leave Britney Alone' guy. 

The guy is now a woman, Cara Cunningham. You know, I follow her on Ig, and she was talking recently about how in those years she felt like she wasn't the perfect fan and she read (and believed) in the tabloids that Britney didn't like the video so Cara felt rejected.

She was bullied for years because of that video. And later she found a way to take advantage of that and sold it to pay her transitioning procedures. 

But it would have been nice if Britney have said something. But it's okay, I believe.

Edited by Fita

Fred Dunst and been on and off with Justin till 2003, I remember Fred Dunst saying Britney was visiting Justin on tour. The whole thing with Columbus Short because this is the first guy she gets with who has a pregnant wife and is married also her parents disapproval because he was black, as this is the start of them having more say in Britney's life as well. 

Britney's relationship with David is a mystery as it seems like Jamie set him up to cheat and he fell for it then used that as motive to put an end to their relationship as David was encouraging Britney to fight the conservatorship. 

I wanted Britney to acknowledge Britney Jean what happened with her vocals been replaced and did she write any of the songs as her team stated this was her most personal album and that leads to the Monalisa what made Britney just go to the radio station to play a song that hadn't been polished and then re-record it but the lyrics were changed and was there enough for an album.

Would've loved ti know the reason behind britney serving Lynne the restraining order and Lynne's prescription pill abuse, Britney's restaurant venture 'NYLA' (I always wondered why it had to close), and her having to bail out Jamie's business (one that comes to mind is the smoothie place). There are so many other things though that would've been too much to add in the book 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Would've loved ti know the reason behind britney serving Lynne the restraining order and Lynne's prescription pill abuse, Britney's restaurant venture 'NYLA' (I always wondered why it had to close), and her having to bail out Jamie's business (one that comes to mind is the smoothie place). There are so many other things though that would've been too much to add in the book 

I am interested in NYLA as well.

• Like 1
Just now, car said:

She did, quite a bit. He was the one associated with the supplements etc 

So she did, yeah. I remember now. Kinda associated with Jason because of his muscly body even tho back then he wasn't that thin or had those muscles. I'll read it again soon to refresh it all.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block