Things and people missing from the book

I just realized David Lucado is the only guy not mentioned in the book at all and her dad was the one who ruined the relationship

Also nothing about:

recording Circus the album, FF

Candies with the panned creeper Terry Richardson

2010- at all (the entire legend of her ''hidden meltdown'' and stronger meds)

Femme Fatale tour

Iggy Azalea (and the ''beef'' on twitter (whoever was writing tweets on Britney's behalf))

She wrote and deleted the Ig post about having permanent injury and she's constantly in pain, and only dancing lowers it down

WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

Spears, who has said she was held at a mental health facility against her will in 2019, blamed "that place" for her nerve damage on Instagram.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fbritneys-new-post-on-instagram-about-her-sister-and-family-v0-2k3jfkaowhaa1.jpg%3Fwidth%3D750%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8ae6a98c2503ff5fdcdbfc308a662d3f063b677e

Her having a breast cyst taken out and being scared to death (deleted ig, can't find it)

Original doll & Mona Lisa

Brett Miller - at all

Am I missing something? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I think some of the things you mentioned are omitted on purpose. Her migraine with light sensitivity and worse side effects is relatable to many people who suffer from the same. It is sometimes the result of severe stress. Adding other ailments would move the book towards complaining which she didn't want. With all details, the book would be 500 pages and maybe not so interesting to the GP. 

The focus is maintained throughout the book:  narcissistic family only interested in her money. Sale of cherished items. Severe punishment for vitamin and nutritional supplements. Total disregard for her personal and artistic wishes. Direct lies about her refusal of one dance move as total refusal of rehearsals.

Robin's s.a.d.i.s.tic behavior when she told potential boyfriends Britney's s.e.x.ual and medical history. Doesn't this violate HIPAA laws even if the men signed an NDA? 

I think the book can be used as evidence in the future.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I think some of the things you mentioned are omitted on purpose. Her migraine with light sensitivity and worse side effects is relatable to many people who suffer from the same. It is sometimes the result of severe stress. Adding other ailments would move the book towards complaining which she didn't want. With all details, the book would be 500 pages and maybe not so interesting to the GP. 

The focus is maintained throughout the book:  narcissistic family only interested in her money. Sale of cherished items. Severe punishment for vitamin and nutritional supplements. Total disregard for her personal and artistic wishes. Direct lies about her refusal of one dance move as total refusal of rehearsals.

Robin's ******ic behavior when she told potential boyfriends Britney's ***ual and medical history. Doesn't this violate HIPAA laws even if the men signed an NDA? 

I think the book can be used as evidence in the future.

Only medical providers are required to follow HIPAA. If Robin was Britney’s therapist she couldn’t have shared info without permission (from Jamie since he was legally in charge) but unless someone is a medical provider they can share the info. In this case though, providers could share with Jamie or whoever he authorized. 

Scrapped music video scenes/concepts/ideas (i.e. Gimme More, Make Me, Perfume)

Shady celebs (i.e. Xtina, Eminem)

Alli Sims, Sam Lutfi, her "best friend" around 2016 who appears in a lot of IG posts back then

If she had control over her IG the whole time/she knew what was uploaded (especially around the time #freebritney started)

Manjubi :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, hmatlo3 said:

Only medical providers are required to follow HIPAA. If Robin was Britney’s therapist she couldn’t have shared info without permission (from Jamie since he was legally in charge) but unless someone is a medical provider they can share the info. In this case though, providers could share with Jamie or whoever he authorized. 

Too bad it's just moral depravity. Hopefully Robin provided some sort of medical service which would include her in the list of providers.

3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Too bad it's just moral depravity. Hopefully Robin provided some sort of medical service which would include her in the list of providers.

Best chance I see for legal action is the fact that Jamie sold Britney’s land in LA to Laura Lynne’s husband for way less than it was worth. He legally could do it because he was conservator but he also has a legal obligation to act in Britney’s best interests. Might be hard to prove his sales did that. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I want to know why her dancer, Andre, disappeared and what she thinks about his death...

I want her to talk about Bret...

Femme Fatale was not really mentioned besides a glossing over the tour, and whatnot 

Damn, I forgot about Brett Miller! I wish she would've talked about her too, I liked her. I just don't know why we haven't really heard too much from anyone else who worked with her if they had any NDA's cause I imagine they'd be void by now?

I mean, most artists admit that when they’re constantly working, months and even years blend together and they don’t remember a whole lot of what they did. This is without being forced to work, forced medication and a blatant disregard to artistic expression. I’m sure she’s blocked a lot out, but I also know sooo much was edited out. Idk I’m pretty satisfied with how much she did talk about. 

• Like 2
On 11/4/2023 at 8:29 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I just realized David Lucado is the only guy not mentioned in the book at all and her dad was the one who ruined the relationship

Also nothing about:

recording Circus the album, FF

Candies with the panned creeper Terry Richardson

2010- at all (the entire legend of her ''hidden meltdown'' and stronger meds)

Femme Fatale tour

Iggy Azalea (and the ''beef'' on twitter (whoever was writing tweets on Britney's behalf))

She wrote and deleted the Ig post about having permanent injury and she's constantly in pain, and only dancing lowers it down

WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

Spears, who has said she was held at a mental health facility against her will in 2019, blamed "that place" for her nerve damage on Instagram.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fbritneys-new-post-on-instagram-about-her-sister-and-family-v0-2k3jfkaowhaa1.jpg%3Fwidth%3D750%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8ae6a98c2503ff5fdcdbfc308a662d3f063b677e

Her having a breast cyst taken out and being scared to death (deleted ig, can't find it)

Original doll & Mona Lisa

Brett Miller - at all

Am I missing something? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

+ Brenda Joanna vocal mess

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 11/4/2023 at 3:29 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I just realized David Lucado is the only guy not mentioned in the book at all and her dad was the one who ruined the relationship.

This is kinda random but I actually communicated with David Lucado a few years ago. I found his contact info through Linkedin. He was really nice, and I’m pretty sure it was him cuz, like, who would pretend to be him? Convo was short bc I wanted to respect his privacy but he ended the exchange with this: “Jamie Spears can **** off”. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, hmatlo3 said:

Best chance I see for legal action is the fact that Jamie sold Britney’s land in LA to Laura Lynne’s husband for way less than it was worth. He legally could do it because he was conservator but he also has a legal obligation to act in Britney’s best interests. Might be hard to prove his sales did that. 

The Washington Post has an article of conservatorship abuse in Florida. Selling under value is part of the scam.

I think many "fans" are becoming quite entitled. This isn't for you. This is her story, her life. Respect what's she comfortable (right now) to talk about, there are many other reasons (mostly legal) as to why she most likely can't/doesn't want to talk about in the book. She's still currently going through a very stressful and intense litigation/court battle with the 12th accounting. Just respect her, take it or leave it. 

• Love 3

I love her captions from Ig, she was so raw and honest in those. The audios too.

In TWIM (Fan Edition) Britney will talk about:

• scrapped/unfinished Outrageous video (even though she talked about the knee injury)
  • make me unofficial video
  • perfume scrapped version
  • david lucado

and more lol 

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

britney-spears-oh-good-for-you-clapping.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block