The View: Whoopi Goldberg & More Love The Book, Believe It's Changing Public Perception

I agree. You really have to read it to know it. Many of the outlets have headlines that are just shock value (yet again), and treat this book as another way to make money from clicks.

You really need to read the book to get what Britney wants to say. Not just the headlines.

Great message.

They should've pulled an Oprah and given everyone a copy.😌

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Ughhhhhhhh I DID NOT THINK THEIR REACTION WOULD BE THISSSSSSS GOOD!!!! OMG, I mean I did assume it* would be positive %100000, but this amount of investment and passion was soooooo nice to watch. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Especially from the iconic Whoopi! She was sounding like a true a stan lol :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block