Anyone who disses Sam should be ashamed of themselves

indyRS

56 minutes ago, nwonder said:

The OP is the same user who used to bash exhale on popjustice forum for supporting Free Britney 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d744aba4986dededc84a

His opinions don’t matter here 

You are 100% right. I was doing that and looking back I on it, I am ashamed of myself. I wanted to believe something different in the best interest of Britney. But I wasn't. 

And maybe my opinion doesn't matter here either. But yeah, you're right though. The shoe fits and I have to lace that thing up and wear it

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, div said:

Also it’s her longest relationship 

How can you call it a relationship knowing what we all know about the conservatorship? I'm not even talking about the fact that I and some others think he worked for team con! No, just the fact that everything in their "relationship" was restricted, controlled, they couldn't even see each other when they wanted! He wasn't even allowed to sleep with her at night. Colon in addition to having crazy rules, I'm pretty sure he also had a schedule, depending on how Britney was or not a nice slave!

When they saw each other it was a break time for Britney, a break time from this awful prison, so yeah, everything was beautiful and bring alot of joy to her, which is good but... Spending some fun times and LIVING together it's a totally another thing! Even after the conservatorship when they moved together he wasn't at home often, Britney complained about it all the time in her captions so... He was more into his career than thinking about her health, he didn't care to let her alone at home, "I married myself"!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t think he really understood the gravity of the trauma and recovery process she would have to go through. 

When he called her Lady Baby instead of Lioness, he had realized the extent of the recovery process, the anger, the impulsive behavior, the abandonment by her boys, the depression he could not help her with. In addition to the trauma from her conservatorship, she also lost the pregnancy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indyRS said:

Lest we forget, he was right there next to Britney on that day giving her support when she called to have that meeting with the judge and had her recording free for the world to hear. He helped her set that up and through that.

Even as they split up, she made no changes in the book to reflect that he was a bad person. And he loves her still and cares about her and even read her book and smiled at the things she wrote about him.

Wow, sitting next to her when she talks, he needs a medal! And where was he when she was lock in that facility? I mean, he talks aloooooooot with TMZ (after he called them out few months ago but well...). Where was he in 2009? I'm sorry but this is not how I want to be love by someone! I would personally never let this happen to the love of my life! Never! I'd rather die!!! Seeing my love lock somewhere FOR NO REASON, it would destroy my heart to know that she might think that I abandoned her and that she's alone and lost AND SCARED TO HELL because she doesn't know what they gonna do to her, why and when or if she will be able to see the light ever again!!!

Even after their wedding, he left so many times the house for his career, Britney herself complain so many times about feeling alone... "I married myself"!

Britney is a real angel, she can forgive alot of things! So it's not surprised that she saw him only in a good way! She's too nice with everybody, with Justin, with Kevin, it's not new! Doesn't mean they really nice! But still, rendez-vous for volume 2!

Well it's her longest relationship for a reason, he always supported her and has only said good things about her, people like to take everything TMZ, Us Weekly, DailyMail, Ok Magazine, Radar and even blind items like If everything were true, the truth is that Sam's manager denied that Sam was going to challenge the prenup, that the divorce process is stalled and that so far neither Sam nor Britney have said anything bad about the other. She mentioned in her book how consistent he was in taking care of her, he was with her at that very important hearing and that he tried to comfort her about her shaved head so she wouldn't feel so bad about it. I wouldn't really be surprised if they decide to get back together again. The road to being able to get married was long and just when they finally achieved it, they decided to end their relationship?

You probably don't agree but I think being married to Britney at this time when she's still healing is difficult, we all love Britney but we have to say it. Sam's mom shared a video on Instagram a few weeks ago that said something like, "You realize you're maturing when you choose calm over drama, respect over disrespect, when you choose yourself..." things like that, and that caught my attention.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block