Anyone who disses Sam should be ashamed of themselves

indyRS

1 hour ago, indyRS said:

You are 100% right. I was doing that and looking back I on it, I am ashamed of myself. I wanted to believe something different in the best interest of Britney. But I wasn't. 

And maybe my opinion doesn't matter here either. But yeah, you're right though. The shoe fits and I have to lace that thing up and wear it

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I’m not the biggest fan of Sam but I’ll take one for the team here:

it’s kinda amazing to me that everyone here hates Sam so much that y’all really believe your own delusions about him. whatever rumor about Sam that’s in a negative light, you can’t help but eat it up. all the bad things the was said about Sam was either false or unconfirmed. if he was part of team con, why would Sam go through all this trouble to help Britney free herself? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, indyRS said:

It makes me angry to see fans making disparaging remarks towards Sam. "Get a job" and making fun of him for anything.

Lest we forget, he was right there next to Britney on that day giving her support when she called to have that meeting with the judge and had her recording free for the world to hear. He helped her set that up and through that.

Even as they split up, she made no changes in the book to reflect that he was a bad person. And he loves her still and cares about her and even read her book and smiled at the things she wrote about him.

He never even says a bad word about her when paparazzi comes up to him.

For that he deserves respect imo.

You make some good points. I think he's showing some class, and he must have brought some light into her life in dark times. Whatever we know about him, he was there for five not very glamorous years. It's possible he's a guy with a pretty good heart, who's just too young right now.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Psammead said:

You make some good points. I think he's showing some class, and he must have brought some light into her life in dark times. Whatever we know about him, he was there for five not very glamorous years. It's possible he's a guy with a pretty good heart, who's just too young right now.

Why thank you! I really appreciate you comment. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block