Mat Rosengart accuses Jamie Lynn of attempting to move her trust money into Lou Taylor’s investment firm

Cqleb

According to this document Jamie’s former lawyer Geraldine Wylie LIED in a court filing when she claimed that the original trustee Ivan Taback had resigned. Bryan was also co-trustee until he stepped down for unknown reasons. I think Lou was pulling the Jamies strings (still is).

Getting rid of Bryan and pretending to get rid Ivan so Lou could install Jamie Lynn as trustee because she knows she can control her loyal client/friend. Once a trustee Jamie Lynn would transfer Britney’s money to Stonebridge a company Lou co-founded and still has ties to!!

My question is why didn’t Ivan Taback speak up and say no I haven’t resigned or did the court just take Wyle’s word as fact? This is a huge problem with probate court, so much goes unchecked. These judges must know how much of a racket the probate conservatorship system is. Every judge was once a lawyer. They’re fully aware and complicit in the robbery and abuse of countless conservatees. Britney is just the most famous one.

Lou has infiltrated the Spears family to no end. Jamie Lynn is still Lou’s client and sings her praises. Either they’re all in too deep to cut ties with Lou because I’m sure she could sink the Spears’s if they dare cross her, OR Jamie, Lynn, Bryan and JL are all heartless cretins and dumb as **** to still affiliate with Lou/Tri Star after EVERYTHING we all know!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Politik said:

How can Jamie Lynn be so brainwashed by this devil. Is she that stupid to not see?  The fact they continue to associate themselves with her after knowing she’s the mastermind behind everything it truly disgusting. Britney should never allow them back into her life. 

cause in their minds they still see it as doing the right thing so why would they cut her off :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, generation glory said:

According to this document Jamie’s former lawyer Geraldine Wylie LIED in a court filing when she claimed that the original trustee Ivan Taback had resigned. Bryan was also co-trustee until he stepped down for unknown reasons. I think Lou was pulling the Jamies strings (still is).

Getting rid of Bryan and pretending to get rid Ivan so Lou could install Jamie Lynn as trustee because she knows she can control her loyal client/friend. Once a trustee Jamie Lynn would transfer Britney’s money to Stonebridge a company Lou co-founded and still has ties to!!

My question is why didn’t Ivan Taback speak up and say no I haven’t resigned or did the court just take Wyle’s word as fact? This is a huge problem with probate court, so much goes unchecked. These judges must know how much of a racket the probate conservatorship system is. Every judge was once a lawyer. They’re fully aware and complicit in the robbery and abuse of countless conservatees. Britney is just the most famous one.

Lou has infiltrated the Spears family to no end. Jamie Lynn is still Lou’s client and sings her praises. Either they’re all in too deep to cut ties with Lou because I’m sure she could sink the Spears’s if they dare cross her, OR Jamie, Lynn, Bryan and JL are all heartless cretins and dumb as **** to still affiliate with Lou/Tri Star after EVERYTHING we all know!!

whew, so much, so much. I want to believe Bryan stepped down because he recognized how incredibly fuccced up this whole thing was for his sister, but perhaps I'm giving him too much credit. I think it's a combo of them bring in waaaay too deep and the fact they're heartless narcissists 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Politik said:

How can Jamie Lynn be so brainwashed by this devil. Is she that stupid to not see?  The fact they continue to associate themselves with her after knowing she’s the mastermind behind everything is truly disgusting. Britney should never allow them back into her life. 

She doesn’t care. She has always felt entitled to Britney’s fame and money. She is resentful of Britney because she will always live in her shadow. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block