The Sun: Britney’s ex Adnan Ghalib reveals calm moment in bed before ‘mom showed up with cops to force her into hospital’

Cqleb

in Spain the ambulance can only take you to a mental centre if the ambulance nurse considers it at the time of arrival, they do not do it only because a family member says. But also in this case it is clear that it was all a plot to get her into the conservatorship by interests, starting with this day.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Imagine your and my taxes paid for all these police officers to take away a non-violent 26-year-old 5'4'' short singer. Who instigated the police to do something usually reserved for mass shooters? A rapper bum and two southerners did not have such power. Who called the press in their helicopter?

Did it happen twice like that? The first time when she kept Jayden beyond the allotted time. The second time out of the blue. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Britney sat calmly eating soup just before 10 armed sheriffs took her off to a psychiatric ward ahead of her controversial 13-year conservatorship, her ex Adnan Ghalib has told The U.S. Sun.

In Adnan’s own recollection of events, he and Britney had spent the previous two days together in Palm Springs.

He claims that they returned to Britney’s home together and found Lynne waiting for them there.

The Brit, who is originally from Birmingham, England, but currently lives in California, said: “Britney asked what was going on and Lynne was like ‘I just came to see you.’

“The timing was definitely suspicious because she had tried to get Britney held in a psychiatric ward a few weeks earlier.

“Britney asked me to make her favorite tomato soup and take it upstairs.

“She hoped her mom would leave but unbeknown to us Lynne had called welfare services to commit her daughter.”

Recalling the shock he felt as events unfolded at Britney’s home, Adnan said: “I took the soup up and Britney wanted to know what was happening.

“All I could tell her was, ‘You are right, something's up.'

“When I went downstairs, a psychiatrist or official turned up out of nowhere and said ‘I need to speak to Brit.’

She said to me, ‘Don’t let them take me away,’ he explained.

“She didn't want me to say anything bad about her mom.

“But she said ’Promise that they won't take me away.’”

“I put my foot up against the door, opened it partially, and asked, ‘Can I help you?’

“They said ‘We’re here to es***t Britney to the hospital.’

“I said they needed to leave before things went sideways but they threatened to arrest me for impeding an investigation.

“I went to push the door, but I didn't know there was at least another 10 armed sheriffs pushing back, who then surrounded the bed.

“Britney was sat calmly on the bed eating her soup. She calmly said: ‘It’s OK babe, let them in.’

“I swear there may have been as many as 15 of them in total.

“Britney just had a blank stare and was quiet, which I knew meant she understood something bad was happening.”

“We both begged them not to strap her in, saying we could drive to the hospital and it didn’t have to go down like that,” he said.

“An officer just snapped ‘This is exactly how it's going to go down.’

“I watched them wrestle, pick her up, push her down, and strap her into the gurney with leather straps.

“She was terrified, panic-stricken and screaming ‘What are you doing, where am I going, why are you doing this.’

“She kept pleading with them to stop.

“It tore me up inside and I felt so helpless.

“She was not a threat to herself or anyone else, and it broke my heart to see that.”

The first thing she said is ’Are you okay?’ 

"I was taken aback because I was worried about her.

“She was just in utter shock and she couldn't understand why she was there.

“She was visibly broken and calmly begged me ‘Just do what you can to get me out of here.’”

T.CO

BRITNEY Spears sat calmly eating soup just before 10 armed sheriffs took her off to a psychiatric ward ahead of her...

This breaks my heart. I am picturing every word he said happening. How sad!

How were they allowed to just come in and take her??? I don't understand! It's not legal!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Avenger said:

Is he talking about this? 

No, that was the first time, January 3, she stayed at Cedars-Sinai for 2 or 3 days, that was the first time they did, the second one was more than 14 days at the UCLA Medical Centre.

Jan 4, 2008 — T*Z reports that Spears was taken out of her home on a gurney and checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for an evaluation

On Jan. 3, police were called to her home when she refused to return her two young sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, to ex-husband Kevin Federline, who has custody.

---

The second one was a plot they did to get her locked in a conservatorship 

Jan 31, 2008 — The newly hired psychiatrist practices out of UCLA Medical Center. The last time Spears was placed on a medical hold, she was treated at Cedars

Feb 3, 2008 — Britney Spears's hospitalization has been extended to an additional 14-day hold, People reported Sunday.

Spears was taken to UCLA Medical Center, where her mother, Lynne, was seen leaving its psychiatric hospital at about 5:30 a.m.

When asked by a throng of paparazzi and reporters whether Britney was doing all right, Lynne replied “Yeah,” before leaving in a Range Rover.

Spears' sometime manager, told magazine that Spears wanted to go to the hospital. 

"She went willingly. It was like something in her heart was telling her she should go. She knew something was wrong," he said.

Jamie and Lynne Spears, had an angry tug of war with Lutfi over who could speak for Britney, T*Z.com reported.

The Web site reported that Jamie Spears is infuriated with Lutfi's involvement and has accused him of "trying to control his daughter's mind." 

Spears' paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib and friend Alli Sims also came to the hospital,

It all started 4 days earlier when she visited a psychiatrist

Keith Valone, a clinical psychologist in Pasadena, Calif., who is not associated with Spears' treatment and declined to comment specifically on her case, told ABC News earlier this week that a 5150 hold translates into 72 hours in a locked mental institution and must be approved by trained professionals like a psychiatrist or a nurse.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Switchy said:

He rarely has anything negative to say about her. I do appreciate that about him. 

This whole story makes me sad 😔 Her family is such trash! 

I think nothing bad ever happened between them. Their relationship was okay and then it got interrupted. They both never got closure. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Britney sat calmly eating soup just before 10 armed sheriffs took her off to a psychiatric ward ahead of her controversial 13-year conservatorship, her ex Adnan Ghalib has told The U.S. Sun.

In Adnan’s own recollection of events, he and Britney had spent the previous two days together in Palm Springs.

He claims that they returned to Britney’s home together and found Lynne waiting for them there.

The Brit, who is originally from Birmingham, England, but currently lives in California, said: “Britney asked what was going on and Lynne was like ‘I just came to see you.’

“The timing was definitely suspicious because she had tried to get Britney held in a psychiatric ward a few weeks earlier.

“Britney asked me to make her favorite tomato soup and take it upstairs.

“She hoped her mom would leave but unbeknown to us Lynne had called welfare services to commit her daughter.”

Recalling the shock he felt as events unfolded at Britney’s home, Adnan said: “I took the soup up and Britney wanted to know what was happening.

“All I could tell her was, ‘You are right, something's up.'

“When I went downstairs, a psychiatrist or official turned up out of nowhere and said ‘I need to speak to Brit.’

She said to me, ‘Don’t let them take me away,’ he explained.

“She didn't want me to say anything bad about her mom.

“But she said ’Promise that they won't take me away.’”

“I put my foot up against the door, opened it partially, and asked, ‘Can I help you?’

“They said ‘We’re here to es***t Britney to the hospital.’

“I said they needed to leave before things went sideways but they threatened to arrest me for impeding an investigation.

“I went to push the door, but I didn't know there was at least another 10 armed sheriffs pushing back, who then surrounded the bed.

“Britney was sat calmly on the bed eating her soup. She calmly said: ‘It’s OK babe, let them in.’

“I swear there may have been as many as 15 of them in total.

“Britney just had a blank stare and was quiet, which I knew meant she understood something bad was happening.”

“We both begged them not to strap her in, saying we could drive to the hospital and it didn’t have to go down like that,” he said.

“An officer just snapped ‘This is exactly how it's going to go down.’

“I watched them wrestle, pick her up, push her down, and strap her into the gurney with leather straps.

“She was terrified, panic-stricken and screaming ‘What are you doing, where am I going, why are you doing this.’

“She kept pleading with them to stop.

“It tore me up inside and I felt so helpless.

“She was not a threat to herself or anyone else, and it broke my heart to see that.”

The first thing she said is ’Are you okay?’ 

"I was taken aback because I was worried about her.

“She was just in utter shock and she couldn't understand why she was there.

“She was visibly broken and calmly begged me ‘Just do what you can to get me out of here.’”

T.CO

BRITNEY Spears sat calmly eating soup just before 10 armed sheriffs took her off to a psychiatric ward ahead of her...

That’s more heartbreaking than anything I read in the book! No wonder she despises her mother just as much as her father. What mom would choose that way to get your daughter help if that was really her intent?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Even with Britney's beautifully loving heart she still didn't go that hard on Lynne and Juno in the book and still has her mom living in that home she paid for.

Britney situation reminds me a lot of the tennis player Jelena Dokic, her memoir is fantastic and heartbreaking. She eventually had to cut off contact with her family due to the abuse she was suffering, physical and mental, and like Britney her mother sided with her abusive father. Even after everything she continued to pay for him to live in a beautiful house. If their paths ever crossed (doubtful I know lol) I think she’d be a fantastic contact for Britney. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Seanril said:

I agree. She's just as guilty in all of this as her alcoholic, bankrupt, abusive ex husband.

Unless this is a huge conspiracy and mistakes were made by the American justice system, there was clearly sufficient evidence beyond reasonable doubt for them to get approval to do this to her. Should it have lasted this long? That's another question. Did it save her life? Well.  We will never know. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block