Paris Hilton gets emotional listening to quote from 'The Woman In Me' (video)

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Paris is simply not a genuine person at ALL, everything she does/says/acts is clearly meant to be perceived in a certain way. I wouldn't be surprised if she's hanging out with Lou and Larry if it benefits her behind the scenes (I mean we know even Cade does) she surely praises and hangs out with literally all their clients already anyway and its not like she needs it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

we don't like Fe now? 

People haven't liked Fe for a while now, damned if I know why.

1 hour ago, Showreel Channel said:

Britney shares an industry and lives in a city full of actors, influencers and singers. It’s only natural ( in Paris’s case) to be a bit peformative and love the limelight. Its Hollywood It doesn’t make them/ her necessarily a bad person. Fame is their bread and butter.

Exactly, even the likes of Avril Lavigne, Pink and others that were considered "bl**t" aren't 100% genuine in front of cameras. That's why a lot of people get either dissapointed or amazed when they meet some of these celebs in real life without filters when there no cameras around. :elton:

3 hours ago, Mxra said:

I mean whether we like her or not she was there when Britney needed her the most and still continues to be there. She might come across as performative but how is she not going to in front of cameras considering her life? 

Not to mention she was famous AF before Britney so wasn’t gaining much from the friendship.

She looks like an actual Barbie.

• Like 1

I used to dislike Paris back in the day, and I really thought she was the "bad influence". Heck, I still believe Britney could've chosen better friendships (though now I understand she really didn't have many choices). But in recent years I've changed my mind towards Paris, especially after watching her documentary and understanding the reason for this character she portrays.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Britney talked highly of Paris, yet some of you guys clearly wanna hate on her. Britney needed a friend and that’s what she got from Paris. Leave her alone.

I used to be one of these people. But now that Britney herself has said she was one of the few people to show her kindness in a really dark time, I'm forever grateful to her just for that. Brit was in such a dark hole of grief we could have lost her if it wasn't for ppl like Paris showing her just being nice and distracting her from everything.

She doesn't have to be a perfect person and I don't need to be a fan of her work to show her some respect and grace for being a positive presence in Britney's life cause unfortunately, these positive people are few and far between.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block