Paris Hilton gets emotional listening to quote from 'The Woman In Me' (video)

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You've never said anything you deeply regret? Or made a bad joke that didn't age well?

No, one of my strengths has always been very aware of social issues, even when I was 13 years old I have never said something like that, I was always what is now known as "woke". But I have and have had other flaws.  Anyway, in the audio she didn't say it as acid humor, it was serious.

Edited by descg
6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Paris is to be held responsible for some of Britney issues esp with her kids. Why is it that Paris is not doing the same partying now that she has a baby like she was with Britney. 

How is Paris responsible for Britney’s partying? Britney never got to do anything since all she was forced to do was work work work. She was entitled to indulge herself if she wanted to. Plus Britney was a young early to mid 20’s adult and never got to do any of these kinds of things because she had to work. 

Britney was suffering from postpartum depression and just wanted to go out and explore life. She was literally cooped up in the house with both babies while her poor excuse loser husband at the time was out partying and doing dr**s and would come home and brag to her about it. That wasn’t fair to her at all. 

If you wanna blame someone for Britney’s issues especially with her kids at the time then look no further than Kevin Federline. If he would’ve been more of a father to his sons and a husband to Britney, she probably wouldn’t have had all those problems back then, but no, he chose to go out and party while Britney stayed home with the kids. She wanted to indulge herself too and he should’ve been accepting of that and had her come with to all these parties he was at.

Also fun fact: Paris and Britney both took Preston out shopping, so Paris didn’t only just party with Britney and there’s pictures online to prove it just fyi.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Politik said:

Is there anyone this fan base likes for Britney? No one seems to be good enough even when Britney chooses them. 

I think people who clearly don't want Britney's money warrant less scrutiny generally than the many gold-diggers she's encountered in her family, work life, and personal life. 

On 10/27/2023 at 5:30 PM, Politik said:

Is there anyone this fan base likes for Britney? No one seems to be good enough even when Britney chooses them. 

Reese Witherspoon . She also likes her a lot as she vocalized on the book:

“As I became stronger and entered a new phase of my womanhood, I started to look around for examples of how to wield power in a positive way. Reese Witherspoon was a great example to me. She’s sweet and she’s nice, and she’s very smart.

Once you start to see yourself that way—as not just someone who exists to make everyone else happy but someone who deserves to make their wishes known—that changes everything. When I started to think that I could be, like Reese, someone who was nice but also strong, it changed my perspective on who I was.”

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block