Listen to this podcast where I talk about key takeaways from 'The Woman In Me'

• Leader

Hey Exhale! Check out this hour-long interview I gave on the "Phone A Friend" podcast this week after listening to the audio version of 'The Woman In Me.'

We talked about key takeaways from the book that I found super important and worth taking a closer look at.

Give it a listen when you're going for a walk or doing the dishes :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Spotify:

Apple Podcasts:

PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show Phone a Friend with Jessi Cruickshank, Ep If U Seek A Book with Britney Expert Jordan Miller - Oct 26, 2023

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't think the night Britney talks about getting into it with her mom was the night she was with Paris and Lindsay.

In the book Britney talked about hiring nannies and going out as well, Paris once said that Britney spent the night when Lindsay got in the car and Paris wasn't sure how Lindsay went home.

So, I think those are different nights. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Twunks be listening to the audio book it seems. Does anyone put in the effort to read words on a page anymore?

I bought the book at Orlando airport and finished the moment I landed in Beijing. It’s a very easy read. The audio book is not even narrated by Britney so I don’t see the point of it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block