Andy Cohen Admits Britney Looked Like Robin Greenhill’s Captive But Said & Did Nothing

2 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

"I don't thin she had come out with the conservatorship"

Girl, you're a supposed "fan", the whole wold knew about it since 2008. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Nobody knew about the con like that though, "the whole world" as you said literally found out back in 2019 because of the FREE BRITNEY movement. The gp is not her fandom, and some of her fans actually didn't know about it either back then. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 3
13 hours ago, electraheart said:

And that concern for her also didn't stop him from writing about her in his own book in a negative light and making snide comments in interviews about her. Thankfully, when I tried to find those quotes, all the press about Britney's book has completely buried those results.

The sad part is that he gets away with it 

5 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I don’t get the hate for Andy. I appreciate him being honest and being finally vocal about what he witnessed. There are so many other celebrities who have stories to tell and still don’t, so I appreciate him for finally speaking out.

How does speaking out now benefit Britney? It doesn’t.

5 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

Nobody knew about the con like that though, "the whole world" as you said literally found out back in 2019 because of the FREE BRITNEY movement. The gp is not her fandom, and some of her fans actually didn't know about it either back then. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Yes, she was very clear in for the record 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Cher did the same thing she sat around and didn't speak up either, she now does all these interviews talking about everyone on the strip knew what was going on.

Cher was never a colleague of hers in the workplace. This is what this is about. Her colleagues said and did nothing to continue earning their wages. That’s the difference between Cher, and the 1000s of people being paid to work with Britney. Including Andy Cohen. And the World of Wonder producers.

9 hours ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

y’all need to step away from being a stan for a second and understand that there are NDAs involved with so many things in this industry. also, logically, why would these celebrities question if something was wrong? they had no proof of anything. britney’s own family made her out to be crazy. most people’s families would not even come close to doing what jamie and the rest of them did to britney, so if celebrities saw something weird, why would they say anything? they are speaking now because everything is out. britney is safe. imagine if they had said something when britney was still in the conservatorship, something pretty bad would’ve probably happened to her bc team con probably would’ve assumed people were questioning things because of something britney told them. stop being hypocrites. fans didn’t even know the full extent of what was going on until 2019. 

i wonder if team con would have even sued? given the right star or reason for someone to say something, team cons suing would have just brought way to much unwanted attention in my opinion…. but i guess we will never know… at least iggy tried, but nobody believed her and it brought hate

5 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

Cher was never a colleague of hers in the workplace. This is what this is about. Her colleagues said and did nothing to continue earning their wages. That’s the difference between Cher, and the 1000s of people being paid to work with Britney. Including Andy Cohen. And the World of Wonder producers.

The fans were never Britney colleagues either, yet they were on the streets marching, and people were online trying to help Britney and looking into court documents ect.

These people are public figures and could've reached the masses or tried something, it's like someone being abused over and over again and then once the person isn't being abused everyone wants to talk about what they know or seen.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Cher did the same thing she sat around and didn't speak up either, she now does all these interviews talking about everyone on the strip knew what was going on.

Actually Cher was one of the first a list celebrity who raise her voice and soeak about britneys situation! Shen haven’t work with her but in jan 2020 before “framing Britney” Cher call out team con openly!
I don’t remember other person who did that so I think we should be thankful to her

18 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Britney's body language showed clearly what she thought of Robin. I think it was at Rihanna's concert. We also have video proof of Robin's behavior. "Of course, Britney is going to work on her birthday. What else is she going to do?" Britney's boys watched her rehearse and wanted to speak with their mom, but grandpa said she had to work. All on video.

I think Andy Cohen and others avoided speaking up because Britney's team let everybody know she was 'mentally ill' and 'needed medication to function'. Would you interfere with her father? After all, he is family. Nobody else in the family spoke up on her behalf either. 

exa ctly . same when Lance Bass spoke for Britney but was shut down by Juno Lou. I mean who would expect her little sister to be a devil and her entire family to be  a fraud? People just chose to believe her immediate family stood by her.

13 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

It was for the Britney Jean album, Andy was wrong here. GOD , being there with Britney and not knowing or remembered for what.  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

He actually is in the i am britney jean documentary. @JordanMiller is in that part too :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

and the birthday thing was kinda wrong too, this was shot in november, so im sure she said, "its not my birthday, is not until next month"  but oh well..that doesn't change things much.

Oh yeah that made me slightly remember she saying something like that

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

Actually Cher was one of the first a list celebrity who raise her voice and soeak about britneys situation! Shen haven’t work with her but in jan 2020 before “framing Britney” Cher call out team con openly!
I don’t remember other person who did that so I think we should be thankful to her

Why be thankful to her, Christina wrote a long letter in support of Britney and fans bash her for not talking about Britney on HER night.

People just want to pick and choose who the like and dislike even if they talked or didn't talk. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why be thankful to her, Christina wrote a long letter in support of Britney and fans bash her for not talking about Britney on HER night.

People just want to pick and choose who the like and dislike even if they talked or didn't talk. 

Are u kidding me?! Christina wrote a letter when it was convenient after documentaries and all the chaos but Cher directly called them con out before all of that, when nobody cared and everyone were silent. 
justin and christina wrote letters and it was a PR move. They were bashing her hard decades and suddenly they care for her?! They both couldn’t stand her success and couldn’t even hide it so I’m pretty much convinced that they were happy that britney end up in c-ship in 2008

anyway Cher was the fort badass who started to talk about human trafficking in vegas

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block