Britney’s book SOLD OUT on Amazon

KrisJ

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

meanwhile my copy which I pre-ordered months ago hasn't even been shipped :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

OMG :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: Mine's shipped but delivery estimation is the 30th... Tracking says it was sent from the UK, which makes sense since I ordered the English version in Germany but I'm still mad. Punished for refusing to buy a probably trash translation. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

OMG :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: Mine's shipped but delivery estimation is the 30th... Tracking says it was sent from the UK, which makes sense since I ordered the English version in Germany but I'm still mad. Punished for refusing to buy a probably trash translation. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I bought it through US Amazon, to be delivered to a PO Box, I don't know why everyone and their grandma got their copies early but mine hasn't even shipped. I pre-ordered it since July :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I also bought the audio CD but that did say would come out later on, I think November. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I ended up getting the free trial of Audible and with the credit is how I got to listen to it without having to pay a third time. Even was tempted to buy the Spanish version of the book here in Mexico, but I didn't know if bookstores had it already.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block