Britney Mayan Astrology is KNIFE! Discover yours and it's meaning

To know yours, you have to enter this site and insert your birth date

WWW.HOROSCOPE.COM

Mayan astrology is a variation of Mesoamerican astrology, one of the most forward-thinking kinds of astrology of its time. The Mayan Calendar, or Tzolk'in, is comprised of 20 Day Signs and 13...

Britney's

Knife

Knife Facts

Alt Name: Flint, Mirror

Mayan Name: Etznab

Significance: Stability

Direction: North

Gem: Rhodonite

Color: White

Friend: Storm

Foe: Rabbit

About the Knife Mayan sign

You are the eighteenth Day Sign of Mayan astrology - the Knife (or Flint or Mirror). You reflect on reality, and are very logical, considerate, and selfless. You're also prone to troubles in your relationships because of your need to apply logic to everything. You have a good head on your shoulders and can discern the cold hard facts from dramatized emotions... the issue is how you react to the unpredictable nature of things. You love to work with your hands and also having intimate conversations. You can be a bit of a workaholic when you're really engrossed in a subject. You want to win others over, and this can result in internalizing your feelings. Make sure you express them more often.

Strengths

Logic, Accomodating, Helpful.

Weaknesses

Workaholic, Reserved.

JoVn12I.gifJoVn12I.gifJoVn12I.gif

Me:

Spoiler

Wind

Wind Facts

Alt Name: None

Mayan Name: Ik

Significance: Justice

Direction: North

Gem: Sodalite

Color: White

Friend: House

Foe: Grass

About the Wind Mayan sign

The second Day Sign, Wind, has a powerful life force. Mayan astrology considers you a smart, thoughtful, and communicative person, with great self-awareness and of your surroundings. You are also flexible, open, and idealistic. Yet you can also be indecisive and overthink things. You probably have a lot of interests, and possibly more than one occupation. You can master multiple fields of study. Try not to react to your surroundings or get wrapped up in your insecurities - you are more in control and accomplished than you often give yourself credit for.

Strengths

Smart, Lively, Flexible.

Weaknesses

Multifaceted, Elusive.

30 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

I'm water! Which is weird because I'm also a Leo (fire sign)

I think it’s funny there’s someone said it’s knife, and the person said he hates working, it’s funny cause he’s known to complain about his work in medical care overnight lol and somehow same with B in her current state, she doesn’t want to work and said she did work a lot too. It said it’s a weakness but still you battle and invest on it. Makes sense.

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block