Britney addresses 'The Woman In Me' headlines: "That's exactly why I quit the business 4 years ago"

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

And no I’m not here to **** on Justin or cancel him but let’s not act like he’s some saving grace when he could have done a lot more to help or protect Britney during what was a very vulnerable time in her life.

For once I actually agree with you. Him and Felicia could’ve taken her to the hospital and not kept it a secret. I wonder if they had medical professionals there during this whole situation. Idk it just sounds like at home ********* like the one she did could’ve taken a very dangerous turn and coming in and strumming his guitar wasn’t gonna help make it better.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

For once I actually agree with you. Him and Felicia could’ve taken her to the hospital and not kept it a secret. I wonder if they had medical professionals there during this whole situation. Idk it just sounds like at home ********* like the one she did could’ve taken a very dangerous turn and coming in and strumming his guitar wasn’t gonna help make it better.

My sister went to the hospital and they announced her baby had died in her womb. The hospital gave her pills to abort the dead baby and sent her home to do it. It's brutal.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TTrouble said:

My sister went to the hospital and they announced her baby had died in her womb. The hospital gave her pills to abort the dead baby and sent her home to do it. It's brutal.

Naya Rivera took pills at home with just her mom with her. She also said it was extremely painful and that she regretted it altogether.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TTrouble said:

That’s awful, I’m so sorry. They should’ve kept her there to make sure everything went smoothly and no complications arose. Like I’d be afraid of something happening and then you’re screwed because you did it at home and not at the hospital where if something happened, they’d have the equipment right there to treat you instead of being at home, then having to either drive or wait for an ambulance to come and you’re wasting precious minutes that could’ve all been prevented if you would’ve stayed in the hospital. It’s ridiculous.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s awful, I’m so sorry. They should’ve kept her there to make sure everything went smoothly and no complications arose. Like I’d be afraid of something happening and then you’re screwed because you did it at home and not at the hospital where if something happened, they’d have the equipment right there to treat you instead of being at home, then having to either drive or wait for an ambulance to come and you’re wasting precious minutes that could’ve all been prevented if you would’ve stayed in the hospital. It’s ridiculous.

Yeah we were all shocked they didn't take her in, but she had to go back since the abor**on didn't work with the pills and then she was admitted. She did say the pain was worse then labour and lasted for over two days.

• Love 2

This is the part of her where she has a blind spot. I hate the media, but of she is putting out a book, of course people will hang on to specific gossip or obsess over one point and take it out of context. That is how it works. There will be people who feel inspired, there will be some who are arsjoles. I know she does not care about sales, but the editorial house does, of cpurse they will push for it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Justin selling Britney out on a music video and having millions refer to her a “*****” thus causing mental health issues for her is worse than anything Sam ever did. Just say you’re biased and go.

Bad Bunny you intrigue me and piss me off all at the same time. Lately you’ve been sounding very thoughtful and empathetic toward Britney’s situation. And don’t come for me saying you always have been because you’ve also repeatedly shamed Britney for her behavior and gone to great lengths to defend Lynn and Jamie and it perplexes me so.

Fed Up GIF by Harlem

Then you came for gay exhalers saying they didn’t know anything about raising a family.Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Nonetheless I can also see that you’re an intelligent and heart-oriented person and I appreciate that. You also didn’t deserve the backlash you got for the holocaust situation. I saw what you were trying to do. It was reckless and poorly executed but I think your intentions were pure. Kiki Grudges GIF by Kiana LedéAnyway… I’m still on the fence. 
leaving walking away GIF

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

This is the part of her where she has a blind spot. I hate the media, but of she is putting out a book, of course people will hang on to specific gossip or obsess over one point and take it out of context. That is how it works. There will be people who feel inspired, there will be some who are arsjoles. I know she does not care about sales, but the editorial house does, of cpurse they will push for it.

Ok. And She still has every right to express her feelings.

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

There you go

She OFFICIALLY said she QUIT the music business!

Now can we STOP having threads talking about new music or performances that aren't gonna happen?

Yeah she’s said that before, but then in the same breath goes out and releases songs with Elton John and will.i.am.

She even said in her book that rn she’s taking time out for herself and trying to find herself. I think I trust more what she said in the book than what she says in an angry Insta rant about the media. People say **** when they’re angry and she’s angry in this post, which is why I’m not going to take it seriously that she’s completely over it.

You can call me delusional, but how many times has she said this, then done stuff that contradicts what she said about making music right after? I mean she just did a photoshoot with People magazine and an interview with them. Why do that to promote this book when she’s so over the industry? She didn’t need to do it, but did it anyway.

I think once she’s had the time to find herself and heal, she’ll have a definitive say on if she’s truly done or not. How long that takes, I don’t know, but she’s got all the time in the world to do it.

17 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Ooh she’s officially retired now.

I think in this business there is no such thing as being 'officially retired'. She can change her mind within 5 years and then still release a new song or even an album. But for now she is done with the industry and just finding out herself.

Edited by DollyParton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block