Britney addresses 'The Woman In Me' headlines: "That's exactly why I quit the business 4 years ago"

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think Justin should be 'canceled' and have his career ruined, but I feel like the backlash he's receiving is warranted because of how he's treated Britney long after they've broken up. I understand that she doesn't want him to feel 'offended' but that's his problem, not hers. She a better person than me, I'll tell you that. 

Ooop, she left the comments on for that post :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Shaza said:

Poor Britney, she’s baring her soul here and I do think she still has a soft spot for Justin so it probably still hurts her to see people condemning him for the stuff that happened back then. I suspect it’s mostly the ******** stuff because that is the biggest bombshell so far. Everyone kind of knew about the cheating stuff anyway.

She needs to EFFIN WAKE UP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

27dresses-katherine-heigl.gif

He isn't a good person.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

““On the appointed day, with only Felicia and Justin there, I took the little pills,” she said of her ******** process. “Soon I started having excruciating cramps. I went to the bathroom and stayed there for hours, lying on the floor, sobbing and screaming. They should’ve numbed me with something, I thought I wanted some kind of anesthesia. I wanted to go to the doctor. I was so scared. I lay there, wondering if I was going to die.
When I tell you, it was painful — I can’t begin to describe it. The pain was unbelievable. I went down to the ground on my knees, holding the toilet. For a long time, I couldn’t move. To this day, it’s one of the most agonizing things I have ever experienced in my life.
Still, they didn’t take me to the hospital. Came into the bathroom and lay on the floor with me. At some point, [Timberlake] thought maybe music would help, so he got his guitar, and he lay there with me, strumming it. I kept crying and sobbing until it was all over. It took hours, and I don’t remember how it ended, but I do, 20 years later, remember the pain of it, and the fear.”

However, she concluded that she still has love for her ex-boyfriend, who she famously began dating in 1999 until their split in 2002. “After that, I was messed up for a while, especially because I still love Justin so much. It was insane how much I loved him, and for me, it was unfortunate.”

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

““On the appointed day, with only Felicia and Justin there, I took the little pills,” she said of her ******** process. “Soon I started having excruciating cramps. I went to the bathroom and stayed there for hours, lying on the floor, sobbing and screaming. They should’ve numbed me with something, I thought I wanted some kind of anesthesia. I wanted to go to the doctor. I was so scared. I lay there, wondering if I was going to die.
When I tell you, it was painful — I can’t begin to describe it. The pain was unbelievable. I went down to the ground on my knees, holding the toilet. For a long time, I couldn’t move. To this day, it’s one of the most agonizing things I have ever experienced in my life.
Still, they didn’t take me to the hospital. Came into the bathroom and lay on the floor with me. At some point, [Timberlake] thought maybe music would help, so he got his guitar, and he lay there with me, strumming it. I kept crying and sobbing until it was all over. It took hours, and I don’t remember how it ended, but I do, 20 years later, remember the pain of it, and the fear.”

However, she concluded that she still has love for her ex-boyfriend, who she famously began dating in 1999 until their split in 2002. “After that, I was messed up for a while, especially because I still love Justin so much. It was insane how much I loved him, and for me, it was unfortunate.”

Oh Felicia was there too. Thanks for sharing! So they were lying down on the bathroom floor with her? 🥺

Man… people were dragging him up and down for a touching moment? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Shaza said:

Oh Felicia was there too. Thanks for sharing! So they were lying down on the bathroom floor with her? 🥺

Man… people were dragging him up and down for a touching moment? 

I feel like this is what she's referring to. There's clearly more context to what happened during that situation, but it's being misrepresented because the media is just pulling things here and there. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

She’s not angry that the media is covering the book, she’s angry that the media is only focusing on the negative parts and that people are trying to cancel Justin for the millionth time :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Well I for one think he needs to be canceled. He talked her into getting an ******** she didn’t want to have that caused her agonizing pain for several hours, made her keep it a secret from everyone she knew, then had the gall to go out and cheat on her twice with the same woman.

Then when she goes and just kisses another guy, that’s it for him and he has to go on radio and tv telling everyone he ****ed her and paint her in this light that she was the one that was unfaithful. The treatment she got because of him from the media and Diane Sawyer, he should’ve been receiving. Tbh this was a long time coming for JT and it’s well deserved.

It just irks me that both Janet and Britney just give him a pass when it was their careers and reputations that suffered major damage at the hands of him. He’s not once been held accountable for his actions and his role in the downfall of two of the most iconic and successful female performers in the world and some lame *** apology written in the Notes app isn’t gonna cut it. Plus, let’s not forget how many times he’s probably cheated on Jessica.

The man’s a pig and he’s finally getting what’s deserved.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block