Britney addresses 'The Woman In Me' headlines: "That's exactly why I quit the business 4 years ago"

“My motive for this book was not to harp on my past experiences which is what the press is doing and it's dumb and silly.”

Unfortunately, it’s beyond just the press and it was likely to be the outcome. After all, she’s Britney Spears and everything she does will make headlines, whether she likes it or not. IMO, it’s the hardcore stans and SJWs who are the ones blowing the “past experiences” out of proportion while feeling the need to be bullies. By the end of the day, it’s her story to share. There’s no need for us and those who don’t know her to be on our high horse all the time and publicly attack everyone which I’m sure Britney would disapprove of.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Media coverage is always stupid. But I hope she’s not discouraging discussion about what she’s written in her book bc in that case, she should have written all this in a personal diary. 

Everything so far in this book has made me upset and disappointed at the people in her life then and now. Justice can always be served :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 4
Just now, Style. said:

Britney, you don’t have to justify yourself in front of anyone. Let the book speak for itself; anything else is just a distraction. ‘The Woman In Me’ is your journey of healing and self-discovery. 

Exactly. At this point, whomever feels like she’s “unhinged” for sharing all of this, is just completely obtuse and doesn’t understand how this woman was silenced for nearly 2 decades. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block