Britney addresses 'The Woman In Me' headlines: "That's exactly why I quit the business 4 years ago"

Just now, BadBunny said:

You trash Sam but feel the need to defend Justin 24/7, considering he’s been complicit towards Britney’s downfall? Make it make sense. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Scam was willing to lie at the expense of Britney’s very life and for the benefit of her treacherous family, Justin never would have done that ****. Britney didn’t mean **** to Scam, but she means something to Justin. Their relationship wasn’t fake and he has been facing the consequences for his bull**** and will for the rest of his life. They are not the same.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

She’s not angry that the media is covering the book, she’s angry that the media is only focusing on the negative parts and that people are trying to cancel Justin for the millionth time :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I don't think Justin should be 'canceled' and have his career ruined, but I feel like the backlash he's receiving is warranted because of how he's treated Britney long after they've broken up. I understand that she doesn't want him to feel 'offended' but that's his problem, not hers. She a better person than me, I'll tell you that. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

let’s not act like he’s some saving grace when he could have done a lot more to help or protect Britney during what was a very vulnerable time in her life.

I have never denied that. What Scam did to Britney was worse and he does not have the history that they have. I don’t think Justin is amazing, I think what happened between them is extremely tragic because they meant and mean so much to each other. That is the reason why they are in my pfp and is what I continue to defend.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Scam was willing to lie at the expense of Britney’s very life and for the benefit of her treacherous family, Justin never would have done that ****. Britney didn’t mean **** to Scam, but she means something to Justin. Their relationship wasn’t fake and he has been facing the consequences for his bull**** and will for the rest of his life. They are not the same.

Sam was powerless though. You can’t blame him for enduring the loopholes he had to go through. He wasn’t a celebrity either. Plus, it’s not like he was expected to go on national television and speak up on the radio against what was happening, especially when we know that Britney is a very private person and wanted to speak for herself. You make some points about Justin but then your arguments suddenly fall short because you’re picking and choosing who to be angry by, based on your unconscious bias. Justin and Sam are absolutely not the same and no one ever said they are, but don’t act dumbfounded when people are attempting to cancel Justin bc that’s quite literally what’s happening rn. Also, please stop speaking on Britney’s behalf, you don’t know her or her private conversations. She hasn’t even brought up Sam once thus far and yet you’re harping all over him the same way some are harping all over Justin. Why don’t we all stop attacking others?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I have never denied that. What Scam did to Britney was worse and he does not have the history that they have. I don’t think Justin is amazing, I think what happened between them is extremely tragic because they meant and mean so much to each other. That is the reason why they are in my pfp and is what I continue to defend.

Justin selling Britney out on a music video and having millions refer to her a “*****” thus causing mental health issues for her is worse than anything Sam ever did. Just say you’re biased and go.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think Justin should be 'canceled' and have his career ruined, but I feel like the backlash he's receiving is warranted because of how he's treated Britney long after they've broken up. I understand that she doesn't want him to feel 'offended' but that's his problem, not hers. She a better person than me, I'll tell you that. 

Tbh I think Justin accepts that too. It’s not like he hasn’t gotten hate the past 20 years too. Being in a boyband and dating Britney brought a lot of hate to him naturally.

He definitely knows he did Britney wrong. He has apologized to her in songs, tried to make amends in 2007, applogized publicly in 2021. His role in his latest movie Reptile was basically him being the villain who is complicit in the mur*** of his girlfriend.

But I do think that once the book is released, people will understand Britney and Justin’s dynamics a bit more and give them more empathy. After the book is out, Justin has nothing else to hide in regards to Britney. It’s a clean slate for both of them.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Shaza said:

Tbh I think Justin accepts that too. It’s not like he hasn’t gotten hate the past 20 years too. Being in a boyband and dating Britney brought a lot of hate to him naturally.

He definitely knows he did Britney wrong. He has apologized to her in songs, tried to make amends in 2007, applogized publicly in 2021. His role in his latest movie Reptile was basically him being the villain who is complicit in the mur*** of his girlfriend.

But I do think that once the book is released, people will understand Britney and Justin’s dynamics a bit more and give them more empathy. After the book is out, Justin has nothing else to hide in regards to Britney. It’s a clean slate for both of them.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

14 minutes ago, Shaza said:

I don't think he's gotten hate in the same manner Britney has, but I'm sure he's aware that he goofed badly with her and waited too long to make amends 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think he's gotten hate in the same manner Britney has, but I'm sure he's aware that he goofed badly with her and waited too long to make amends 

Yeah that’s why he kept writing songs about her (at least until 20/20 part 2), he couldn’t get over it.

He has never acted this way about any other ex-gf. Not even the first ex who also cheated on him and left him heartbroken for like 6 months lol. He’s still on good terms with Cameron. Fergie too, even though she groomed him at 16. Janet defended him in her documentary and said they’re friends. But he was immature and irrational and unreasonably cruel with Britney, it’s because she brought out a lot of intense feelings in him. I think he once called her an addiction that can’t quit. It was like a love-hate thing. That’s why he shades her one time, then dedicates a love song to her the other time.

But anyway, I think he has resolved his issues with Britney, after the birth of his children. But all the stuff he did to Britney, he has to pay for it now lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Yeah that’s why he kept writing songs about her (at least until 20/20 part 2), he couldn’t get over it.

He has never acted this way about any other ex-gf. Not even the first ex who also cheated on him and left him heartbroken for like 6 months lol. He’s still on good terms with Cameron. Fergie too, even though she groomed him at 16. Janet defended him in her documentary and said they’re friends. But he was immature and irrational and unreasonably cruel with Britney, it’s because she brought out a lot of intense feelings in him. I think he once called her an addiction that can’t quit. It was like a love-hate thing. That’s why he shades her one time, then dedicates a love song to her the other time.

But anyway, I think he has resolved his issues with Britney, after the birth of his children. But all the stuff he did to Britney, he has to pay for it now lol.

It is the most intense relationship he’s had and, outside of his sons, he has not looked happy for a very long time. He wouldn’t be struggling with alcohol if all was well.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block