Britney addresses Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera's Rolling Stone cover in 'The Woman In Me'

Britney reacts to Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera’s overwhelmingly “positive” press in the 2000s in her new book 'The Woman In Me.'

A source tells Us Weekly Britney writes about Justin and Christina's cover of Rolling Stone together. She recalls seeing the images — where Timberlake looked at Aguilera, both now 42, with “**** eyes” — and reading the cover story.

In that Rolling Stone issue, Xtina commented on Britney and JT's breakup.

“He and Britney made a great couple. I’ve known the both of them since [Mickey Mouse Club], and they kind of had their little crushes even back then,” Aguilera told the outlet. “Britney has known him for such a long time, too —before he was Justin Timberlake, the star, when he was just Justin, the kid on the Mickey Mouse Club. I don’t know, I have a feeling that there’s going to be some reconciliation. I know that they talk and everything, and it’s cool. I don’t think it’s over.”

Britney says in her memoir she thought Xtina's comments in the mag were “confusing.”

jt-x-rs.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

It’s interesting that Britney has so much to say about Justin and apparently so little to say about trash bag K-Fed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: we’ll see what happens when the book comes out. The fact that she was pregnant with his child at some point and 99.9999% of people had no clue for 23 years is still so wild to me :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

It’s interesting that Britney has so much to say about Justin and apparently so little to say about trash bag K-Fed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: we’ll see what happens when the book comes out. The fact that she was pregnant with his child at some point and 99.9999% of people had no clue for 23 years is still so wild to me :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

Maybe she still has feelings for K-Fed and she's hoping they'll get back together at some point 

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block