Britney addresses Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera's Rolling Stone cover in 'The Woman In Me'

23 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

It’s interesting that Britney has so much to say about Justin and apparently so little to say about trash bag K-Fed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: we’ll see what happens when the book comes out. The fact that she was pregnant with his child at some point and 99.9999% of people had no clue for 23 years is still so wild to me :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

do you think JT is gonna read the book and reach out to her? Sad Over It GIF by Britney Spears

On 10/19/2023 at 11:14 PM, dulcaewm said:

It’s interesting that Britney has so much to say about Justin and apparently so little to say about trash bag K-Fed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: we’ll see what happens when the book comes out. The fact that she was pregnant with his child at some point and 99.9999% of people had no clue for 23 years is still so wild to me :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

Cause Justin is actually relevant and the facts about their relationship are more juicy for the media and her publicist. I'm sure she will drag Kevin for not working and turning her kids against her.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2023 at 4:39 PM, tsss said:

They knew what they were doing with this photoshoot.

I'm sure they slept together while touring

Hmm, maybe is just me but I never sense any “***ual tension” between these two.  looking at the shoots they partook, it gave me “trying too hard” to be “sultry” vibes. When I saw the photo that someone replaced Xtina with Britney and he grabbed the hips; I honestly thought that picture was real and it really showed passion; but when I saw the actual photo that feeling in me faded.

But  I could be wrong though since Britney gave that comment regarding the “look” he gave to Xtina. 

Please. Xtina had a boyfriend and to be honest.... Christina said this year that she lost her virgnity a lot later that people would like to think. She said that in context about Dirrty video so probably...... she could be ever a virgin back then. So she didn't make it with Justin xd

When asked specifically when she lost her virginity, Aguilera did not give a set date, but said: "It was later than you would think, given the girl that was doing 'Dirrty.' It's more of a funny thing looking back."

So... Xtina even didn't gave her pu$$y to first bf so how she could to Justin. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block