Britney reveals in new book she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father."

10 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

Ultimately, the woman has the power in an ********.

If she wants to go through with it, she can. If not, then she can keep the baby.

The man is the one forced to go along with it.

Think, if she wanted the baby and he didn’t, then he’d be stuck with her decision forever with a human life and all the implications professionally and personally. Or if he wanted the baby, and she didn't, she could still have the ******** while he begs for the child.

I ultimately don’t feel sorry for women who have an ******** but do feel awful for how Justin has publicly shaded Britney. 

6 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

As a woman who was impregnated by her long-term abusive partner, and was promptly given the explicit choice of either paying for an ******** myself, or having him beat it forcibly out of me, (despite my wanting the child), I egregiously picked the former.

You’ll be pleased to know I sobbed throughout the entire operation, as “the man” was not even in attendance but rather drinking at a bar and I was alone in excruciating pain as the anesthetic had not worked, and I felt every single thing whilst thinking about my child.  

I do NOT want you to “feel sorry for me”; I want you to know what a sick **** you are.    

I’m sorry you had that experience. That man had no right to order you to have an ******** and even threaten to physically assault you in such fashion. 

I remember reading articles about women who were beat up by their boyfriend just so they’d lose the child. Others forced the ******** pill on them:

WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

A twisted Florida man was sentenced to nearly 14 years in prison for tricking his ex-girlfriend into taking an ******** pill last year and killing their 6-week old fetus. John Andrew Welden, 29, ap…

WWW.WISCONSINRAPIDSTRIBUNE.COM

Jeffrey Smith, formerly of Grand Rapids, pleaded no contest to attempted first-degree intentional homicide of an unborn baby in Marathon County Court.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A former restaurateur was sentenced to nine years in prison Friday for slipping his pregnant girlfriend an ******** ****. Joshua Woodward, 43, stared straight ahead as his victim spoke in court.

WWW.INSIDEEDITION.COM

Manishkumar Patel had slipped RU486, a **** known to end pregnancies, into his partner’s smoothie in 2007

At gunpoint:

Man who allegedly forced girlfriend to take ******** pills pleads not guilt

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

It was his second attempt to induce an ********, which the man claimed was ‘the only way out’

WWW.BBC.COM

Civil servant Darren Burke attempted to give his mistress a drink laced with an ******** pill

WWW.CBC.CA

Montreal man sent to jail for a year after giving girlfriend miscarriage-inducing ****

FIJ.NG

Abba Aggrey, a Ghanaian based in Pennsylvania, The United States of America, has accused her former boyfriend, a Pakistani American, of...

Also:

WWW.WSOCTV.COM

The woman gave her daughter, who was then 17, pills to induce an ********.

I would have advised you to go to the police station and file a complaint after that man threatened you and your pregnancy. I would also have advised you to move away to a safe location for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Such awfully irresponsible men could possibly be a threat even after the child is born, so extra measures may need to be taken. There are reports of men who abused babies, caused them head injuries by shaking and throwing them around, and even killed them in some cases. 

The woman suffers so much. And those men? What are they doing right now? How are they feeling? Do they ever feel any remorse for their actions? How do they sleep at night? Oftentimes, not a care in the world…
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, handmedown said:

I disagree wholeheartedly.  Where both people consent to the possibility of creating life by having s**, the man should also have a say in whether or not his baby lives or dies. 

if it is a normal relationship - absolutely.

If the man is abusive in any way (mental or physical abuse, ra*e, etc.) then he shouldn't. In these types of circumstances, a baby becomes merely a tool for the man to control the woman, and even worse, in most cases ends up abusing the child as well. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Arckangel said:

So, that was true. I remember reading that rumour awhile ago.

Nobody’s judging her. It’s just that in this case, Britney felt coerced into doing it—she felt that that’s Justin wanted, and there are still allegations her management pressured her to.

A similar thing happened to Nicole Appleton of All Saints. She revealed was pregnant with Robbie Williams’ child, and a record exec. insisted she terminate the pregnancy—she reluctantly went along with it. It so traumatized her she tried to kill herself.

(According to Melanie Blatt of All Saints, there was also family pressure for Nicole Appleton to abort. Melanie Blatt, who got pregnant around the same time, did keep her baby and even performed heavily pregnant.)

A similar experience also happened to Fantasia. She got pregnant with Antwaun Cook, a man she knew was married. She then underwent an ********, and shortly afterwards, she attempted suicide by overdosing on pills.

Britney Spears admits to being traumatized by that ********. We’re not discussing women who don’t regret—we’re discussing women, Britney in particular, who do regret it. Oftentimes, when a woman regrets it, it’s because the choice (“my body, my choice”) was not truly hers. Instead, she felt pressured, and Britney admittedly felt so, so this is not my assessment but hers.

If a woman feels so much pressure, feels like she has no choice, that it’s the only choice possible or she’ll lose respect, her career, her boyfriend (Britney ended up losing Justin anyway), is it truly “her body, her choice”? According to her words, it was rather “his body (fluid), his career, his life, his choice.”

I think she should have resisted and kept the baby. Not just because I’m pro-life, but because she’s making it very clear she wanted the baby and would have never aborted did she feel Justin wanted to be a father.

******** regret can sometimes lead to emotional problems, some of which can be severe! That experience likely contributed to her emotional turmoil over the years. 

Was it truly worth it? I don’t think so. And no, I do not believe it would have ended her career. Did she give birth, maybe the whole breakdown/meltdown period and subsequent conservatorship would have been avoided altogether, but I’m just speculating.

On the topic of ********, there was a rumour about Britney aborting Jason Trawick’s child. That was during the conservatorship era.

HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM

A report claims that after her dream life with Jason Trawick turned into a nightmare, Britney Spears decided to have an ********. Do you believe it? Although her team adamantly denies it, reports c…

@princessmimi

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Thank you for this

• Love 1

I remember an article (maybe around 2011, I don’t know??) where Britney was asked which songs she liked at the moment and she said “that song that says the woman goes to the clinic and it’s like why are you all judging me you’re here for the very same reason” or something like that. The song she was referencing is called “ Breathe”. I’m sure this has haunted her all these years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, standherealone said:

Oi! This was actually a rumor back then. Anyone who was sentient in the early 2000s remember it? I swear, it was circulating the message boards back then and nobody believed it.

Yes, I remember it being talked about in the early 2000s and I always thought it was true. I am just now realizing how very young they actually were. 

9 hours ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Though I really am smh at some of the anti ********  posts on this site from queer people no less, Noone loves ******** but women should have the option, Noone ever said it wouldn't leave an emotional scar but the audacity of some people judging those who have to make a horrible choice is too much. 

What does being LGBT have to do with being pro life or pro choice? 

• Like 1
On 10/17/2023 at 1:14 PM, mysticrose said:

Are y’all for real?  You want all the sympathy for Britney because of what happened when she was nineteen and justifiably so. But Justin is the devil for verbalizing his opinion when he was nineteen. Or he is the devil because years after the ********, he was upset because she cheated on him???  The two events are separate. She had the right to her feelings and so did he. 

It just came out that Justin cheated on Britney with another celebrity. It's in the book.

• Like 1

I will say some people are saying  the backlash to JT is unwarranted because they both decided to follow through with it.   Which I agree.

They both did even if one was pressured. They both decided to go through with it (even though obviously the woman would have it worse during and after emotionally).  IF that was where the story stopped, then yes it would be unfair to cancel JT!

BUT...the fact that not long after, he went on such a public media blitz of shaming Britney and talking her down and using her as a way to promote his solo career is where the issue lies!  The way he offered her up is so disgusting!  I don't care if he was 22 or so years old at the time.   That is despicable.  ESPECIALLY once you began to see what the media did to her.  HE is the beginning of all that.  He added fuel to the flame and I hope he feels horrible right now.  (Also I personally love this is happening right after he had his little "comeback" with NSYNC and he probably thought he was back in the public eye's good graces!  FU dude!)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I will say some people are saying  the backlash to JT is unwarranted because they both decided to follow through with it.   Which I agree.

They both did even if one was pressured. They both decided to go through with it (even though obviously the woman would have it worse during and after emotionally).  IF that was where the story stopped, then yes it would be unfair to cancel JT!

BUT...the fact that not long after, he went on such a public media blitz of shaming Britney and talking her down and using her as a way to promote his solo career is where the issue lies!  The way he offered her up is so disgusting!  I don't care if he was 22 or so years old at the time.   That is despicable.  ESPECIALLY once you began to see what the media did to her.  HE is the beginning of all that.  He added fuel to the flame and I hope he feels horrible right now.  (Also I personally love this is happening right after he had his little "comeback" with NSYNC and he probably thought he was back in the public eye's good graces!  FU dude!)

They’re like my friend’s mom. Her mom always told her that in art major, she cannot make a living when the girl literally had talent in her. She told her all this crazy real life scenarios to kill her talent. Used relative card to tell her that she cannot explain how her daughter would get called artist. Which is basically equal to homeless in her mind.
Instead she choose to do her major in economics. Because young people tend to be imitated by negative feedback other than adult people. Years passed and she opened this topic to her mol because all she got was dead end banking job. She’s seeing a therapist because she doesn’t know who she is anymore.
Guess what her mother told her . “ you would go after art major if you wanted it so bad. I only gave my opinion. It was up to you whether choose it or not. It’s obvious that you didn’t want to pursue your career in art major that bad”

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block