Britney reveals in new book she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father."

3 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Speaking of her family did you know that her mom wrote in her book that Britney lost her virginity at 14 and had a booze and w**d problem as a teenager too? 

What kind of family does that?!??  I hope she reveals it all!! F that family.  

This isn't in the book, it was tabloid rumor 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Guys, comments on Instagram posts about this are aweful!! Siding with Justin, saying he was right etc. Please go to these news/ media crap pages and post positive comments about Britney and put those heartless and rude pitty people in their place.

I AM FUMMMMINGGG 

10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

This backfired on Britney BIG TIME. Justin is being praised for it. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But he was the one who exploited the relationship from 2002 to 2013 with his songs and videos and interviews and concerts 

And now that she told her side of the story, they're saying that?

This is the main reason why I was so harshed on Britney's Instagram posts and wish she would have polished up a bit and think more before she posts or hired a PR team to manage her social accounts. People has been questioning her mental state and thought her father was right and she's crazy...etc. 

She made it so hard on herself and lost a lot of public's support of her freedom. It's sad. 

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

MIRRORS. IN THE MIRRORS MUSIC VIDEO THE GRANDMOTHER IS ANGRY THAT HER HUSBAND FORCED HER TO HAVE AN ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SONG AND THE MUSIC VIDEO ARE FOR BRITNEY AS MYSELF AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!!!! I AM LOSING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Edited by dulcaewm
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes, there's an unwed young woman who is forced by her boyfriend to have an ********, and video constantly cuts to their old selves watching their younger selves struggling and being happy, enjoying and reminiscing the things they experienced in the past

I just watched the video and there was nothing about ********. It was about his grandma losing her husband at that time and him becoming a new husband himself thats why he catches the ring 

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

But why did he pressure her. He should have been supportive and let her make the decision. She wanted the baby.

I think it was a stressful situation because their management probably was pressuring them to abort, so even she sounds somewhat in peace with his decision (but blames herself)

The real problem is Justin's behavior after the break-up

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

I just watched the video and there was nothing about ********. It was about his grandma losing her husband at that time and him becoming a new husband himself thats why he catches the ring 

You didn’t see where she holds her stomach and is angry in the beginning?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

This is the main reason why I was so harshed on Britney's Instagram posts and wish she would have polished up a bit and think more before she posts or hired a PR team to manage her social accounts. People has been questioning her mental state and thought her father was right and she's crazy...etc. 

She made it so hard on herself and lost a lot of public's support of her freedom. It's sad. 

And she was telling her side of the story on her IG too, leave her be

Her IG is fine, she's not gonna be all glamourized anymore because she's not a pop star anymore, she's retired, and now she has a focus on having control on her life

• Love 4
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

MIRRORS. IN THE MIRRORS MUSIC VIDEO THE GRANDMOTHER IS ANGRY THAT HER HUSBAND FORCED HER TO HAVE AN ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SONG AND THE MUSIC VIDEO ARE FOR BRITNEY AS MYSELF AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!!!! I AM LOSING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Can you make a separate thread on this explaining because I'm not sure I'm following 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Oh Britney my heart aches for you :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

This must have killed her especially since she always wanted to have a baby.

You see this is what I don't get about straight men:

I don't know why they want to have sx with women KNOWING that there's a chance that the woman can get pregnant even by accident.

If men want to do that with women, they need to accept the reality that that can happen or both parties should at least discuss what would happen if the woman accidentally got pregnant.

Also birth control is VERY important if both parties want to have sx without an unwanted pregnancy.

Idk why they act all shocked if a woman got pregnant cause that's mainly what sx was intended for. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block