Britney HAS recorded part of the audiobook for 'The Woman In Me,' another surprise celebrity narrated the rest

2 hours ago, Revenge. said:

We don't know how much she recorded, but we've been told she did not narrate any chapters having to do with her family -- and, presumably, much of the book will cover that topic. Our sources say she didn't record audio for those sections because she found them too painful to retell in her own words.

Makes sense. 

Wonder who’s narrating the rest?  Does Cade manage any other girls? 

10 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I truly wish she could have done the entire book. I think it just speaks that she has not been able to deal with her trauma and issues. I'm assuming it's Drew Barrymore and that is a nice fit if I could pick anyone else. 

This is not a fair thing to say, but not surprised someone here said it. Whatever trauma Britney has experienced and internalized is not going to magically go away in a matter of two years. It can take years for her to get to place where she feels at peace, or she may not ever get to that place but has to learn instead to live with it. Britney herself has said that she'll always have trauma. That does not take away from any work she's currently doing in attempts to process and understand it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block