New promo video for Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

If it is censored, in Britney’s defense … why would you want the general public to know your business. 

like does it matter for the public to know your deepest secrets. like she said it’s embarrassing … there’s no winning. she’s not trying to revive her career .. so it’s like what’s the point? if anything she should tlak about conservtorships all up to push for change 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

This is going to be super censored and cheesy, and all about her career rather than the abuse she’s endured throughout the conservatorship, mark my words 😬😬😬

"cheesy is good!" - Britney, 2013

She's a positive person who makes the best of her situation. I think she will talk about the conservatorship and what led up to it. But she doesn't want her life to be remembered for her abuse. would you? 

I swear some fans on here are so into the drama...

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Xanax said:

God, I hope it doesn’t cut off at 2002!!!!

It probably will. She said volume 2 is coming after so... Think like this to avoid any futur meltdowns in your head.

It makes sense, since she's still fighting with these criminals in court... She's not allowed to discuss about certain things for sure. People want blood, just like Britney but people can't understand that it may not possible at this time! And I'm sure Britney is also really frustrated about that too! She wanted to exposed them so bad but sometimes what we want and what we can do is two totally different things. Just be patient, don't expect too much so you won't be mad for no reason.

The "remix" is cute tho, even if the add is a little bit cheesy for me.

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block