New promo video for Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

8 minutes ago, Fita said:

I think I get slightly hopes that Britney will come back at stage someday (since it seems she says to feel so good and invincible on stage). :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Same!!

we never know what can actually happen.

we just can’t blame her if that never happens again.

Edited by BRITannico
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

The more I see the more it feels like it cuts off at 2002 lol

I thought the same thing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

This is going to be super censored and cheesy, and all about her career rather than the abuse she’s endured throughout the conservatorship, mark my words 😬😬😬

Basically, but it would be really nice to know what she thinks about her career and life in 2023, in her 40s, without anyone telling her what to say or not

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm not marking your words because Britney herself said she' ll be writing about the cship and what they put her through. And we got multiple credible updates from credible sources that she did write about it.

I don't know whats up with this cognitive dissonance with some of you but it has got to stop :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

i’ve been a fan for long enough to be able to understand what’s going on here and what we’re going to get, but feel free not to mark them girl like 🤸🏼‍♀️

if in the next two weeks we don’t get any bombshell excerpts sent to press to get some pr ahead of release date we’ll know who’s right here 💅🏼 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, heels.6.inch said:

No because why did I think that shot of  the book on the pedestal was a perfume bottle 😭

It reminded me a lot of the Private Show commercial....except, you know, without Britney :( I feel for their marketing team who has to try to create engaging content without her actually wanting to be involved. This was the best we've seen yet though IMO.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block