BLACKPINK’s Jennie to release new single ‘You & Me’

Cqleb

• Super Mods

how YG is one of the three most powerful labels in Kpop is beyond me. They mismanage every single band they debut lol

Forceful disbandment of 2NE1 (the most powerful 2nd gen kpop group along with SNSD) as if they were some D-listers and not an absolute force to be reckoned with in kpop.

Not knowing how to handle any scandals and damaging their stars as a result (look at jennie, park bom, lisa)

Not releasing their music at all. 2NE1 apparently have 3 full albums that never saw the light of the day. Then they gave some of 2ne1's songs to blackpink. Jennie has a couple of songs that were never debuted, and so does Lisa. 

Seungri of Big Bang being accused for human trafficking and this being proven in court and him serving jail for it. YG knew about it the whole time and even supported him (he forced female trainees to please his business partners).

What a mess of a label I swear lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block