Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Are you a 5th grade teacher or a licensed therapist? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Because I'm worried for your pupils

I don’t like to go into too much detail about my job because the last time I did, Exhale users ended up being bullies about it. It’s really not that deep but goodness, there’s so much hate and twisting of words on here that it’s actually sickening. Apparently being a part-time teaching assistant is subject to getting you dragged or being used against you. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It’s truly absolutely atrocious, can’t even believe what I’m reading. What kind of sick mind would think to bring up such a topic when we’re talking on a pop star forum? Just unbelievable. Mods needs to act immediately. 

Unfortunately they only care about the engagement. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler

Plus, where else can a moderator be brazen enough to call a woman’s kids “sxy” while openly questioning “wonder how old they are”. None other than exhale, of course, where you can get hired to make such comments!  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

It is a racial issue even if it’s unconscious racism. Who are most people going to believe more A white woman who is a superstar and is globally known or a black teenage boy who is just starting his career in the NBA? Britney literally twisted and manipulated the situation to get people on her side and then called for a public apology. That is weird and if you don’t see how this situation involves race then idk what to tell you 

same could be a gender issue, so he knew that Britney was involved and he mentioned “some woman” and laughed about it without wanting to apologise??!! so that is okay? 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

This is pure gaslighting and not what I said. I was not exploiting the experience of a Holocaust survivor nor is it comparable in any form of way to Britney. Let’s get that straight. I was simply sharing Eva Korr’s story of forgiveness and how it has helped many process trauma and acceptance. Her book (and inspired ones) have also helped a lot of people who have suffered or have gone through trauma. It’s widely popular in the mental health community and our fifth graders are encouraged to read it as a part of their final project assignment. Please stop smearing my words.

@Jordan Miller

@princessmimi

You were using her story to compare to Britney’s as a gotcha. Literally everyone saw your words clear as day. It’s unbelievable in any way, shape or form to bring up the Holocaust on pop star forum. You literally did compare their situations in one of your posts saying ‘Eva had it way worse than Britney and managed to forgive’. That you are using a Holocaust survivor to attempt to shame Britney into forgiving her father is VILE. Now you try to gaslight yet every user here can see your nonsense. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

“Objective memory” now this. Even Britney’s own team said that the security guard didn’t seem to slap her in the face with a closed fist and instead pushed her hand off of Wemby. This is a direct quote 

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, two members of Britney Spears' security team told cops Victor Wembanyama's guard did NOT appear to strike the singer in the face with a closed fist. Instead, both members said the man seemed to simply push Spears' hand off of the basketball player.

if you choose to believe TMZ rather than the video and what Britney said, I got nothing else to say to you.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

I don’t like to go into too much detail about my job because the last time I did, Exhale users ended up being bullies about it. It’s really not that deep but goodness, there’s so much hate and twisting of words on here that it’s actually sickening. Apparently being a part-time teaching assistant is subject to getting you dragged or being used against you. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

That's a lesson to not overshare

There's this thing called social engineering

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Where did she use her race? Also if you’re trying to paint Britney as a racist then you’re delusional as ****.

She didn’t need to use race, people have eyes and she is a manipulator so she knows that race would help her in this situation. In a post addressing the wemby situation she talked about how she was “slapped to ground” and how “traumatic experiences aren’t new to her” and even tho wemby wasn’t even the one who came into physical contact with her she still mentioned “I’m 5’3, he’s 7’4” if you don’t see that that is manipulation at its finest then idk what to tell you

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

No, you’re absolutely disgusting and sickening beyond words for what you’ve done. Not surprising you support Jamie Spears. Imagine trying to exploit the experience of a Holocaust survivor as some sort of gotcha on a Britney forum, can’t even fathom how twisted your mind must be to think that’s ok in any universe. Mods this person needs to be gone NOW.

I’m literally not surprised at their behavior when a few days ago they tried to use my mental health against me to diminish my argument.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Babe Raider said:

Unfortunately they only care about the engagement. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Hide contents

Plus, where else can a moderator be brazen enough to call a woman’s kids “sxy” while openly questioning “wonder how old they are”. None other than exhale, of course, where you can get hired to make such comments!  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

that is so sad! I came here want to see something positive… but these so called “fans” are worse than trolling GP

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

She didn’t need to use race, people have eyes and she is a manipulator so she knows that race would help her in this situation. In a post addressing the wemby situation she talked about how she was “slapped to ground” and how “traumatic experiences aren’t new to her” and even tho wemby wasn’t even the one who came into physical contact with her she still mentioned “I’m 5’3, he’s 7’4” if you don’t see that that is manipulation at it’s finest then idk what to tell you

Britney is the last person could be a racist.  you need to stop. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

same could be a gender issue, so he knew that Britney was involved and he mentioned “some woman” and laughed about it without wanting to apologise??!! so that is okay? 

“Some woman” because he doesn’t know Britney. Wemby was born in 2004 and he isn’t from America. Most of Gen Z doesn’t know who Britney is or how she looks. I was born in 2001 and I’m from America and even I didn’t know who Britney was until like 2020

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

She didn’t need to use race, people have eyes and she is a manipulator so she knows that race would help her in this situation. In a post addressing the wemby situation she talked about how she was “slapped to ground” and how “traumatic experiences aren’t new to her” and even tho wemby wasn’t even the one who came into physical contact with her she still mentioned “I’m 5’3, he’s 7’4” if you don’t see that that is manipulation at its finest then idk what to tell you

Lmao please log off, you’re delusional.

90S Log Off GIF

Just now, Aj20 said:

“Some woman because he doesn’t know Britney. Wemby born in 2004 and he isn’t from America. Most of Gen Z doesn’t know who Britney is or how she looks. I was born in 2001 and I’m from America and even I didn’t know who Britney was until like 2020

so if you were him, and this happened, some woman was hit or whatever and apparently they are famous or something, wouldn’t you want to know? oh hey what happened who was that

he was just like you know what, I don’t know her, so I don’t care

it’s not kind and their PR team didn’t care either

and look at how Britney was treating her fans

the point is, she wasn't lying, and she was treated badly and this thread is about Jamie, not how “Britney is lying” or “Britney is a manipulator”

please only spread positive energy

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You're asking us to simply gloss over the fact that Britney was stripped from her kids and her bodily autonomy, held captive, forced to work against her will, drugged, abused, isolated, defamed, and defrauded at the hands of this man. She was literally victimized and controlled by a **** addicted alcoholic and you're bemoaning the fact that they're not getting equal treatment?

The courts and the judicial system let him get away with all of it and any semblance of justice he's faced is what karma has given him; the fact that this fanbase finds solace in these little tidbits of misfortune is our attempt to grasp at the justice Britney has been robbed of and to reconcile the fact that he deserves so much more.

I didn’t ask you to do anything. Your actions speak for yourself. I find it crude and embarrassing. I don’t operate like you lol. We are definitely two different people. I can tell when people are educated and act on ignorance 😬 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block