Insane how Doja Cat’ new album sold 6k pure sales and 70k in total. What went wrong?

Style.

she  made fun of her fans that liked her pervious works, calling those albums cash grabs (both better albums then her new one, also not helping that claim, her personal taste isn't better.) demons lyrics seem like a child wrote them: "We are enemies, we are foes / Who are you and what are those? / You are gross"

Edited by Kevney
  • Like 2

I love the new era. I enjoy the album a lot. Paint the town red is freaking great. My favorite is Demons. It’s been a while since we’ve had an artist give us this much shock value and delivering good music. The album is perfect and it’s my favorite. You get it or you don’t, I guess. I’m seeing her in November! 

oh and also, her fans are bully and shouldn’t ask a complete stranger to say they love you. It’s weird and obsessive. The stuff they say to her in the comments and her lives are crazy- even before she fought back. 

The one thing I do agree with the fans is that the album cover could’ve been better but ultimately, like she said, it’s her vision. I would’ve settled with any of these 

Edited by Brother Shawn

She’s lost a lot of fans and I’m one of them. I’ve been a fan since Mooo way before she blew up. But I’m really not liking her new image. I’m not saying that it’s Illuminati and sh.t, and I don’t think she’s trolling either like most of you say, but something must have happened to her. The things she’s posting are quite disturbing. I tried listening to the new album but I just didn’t like it, the only song that I liked is Agora Hills. 

She didn’t promote the album much and it’s also not a wide-appealing pop record so it’s not surprising really. She also isn’t really known for high album sales. 

I personally love the record and she really proved how great of a rapper she is. If you don’t like rap then you prolly won’t enjoy the album that much besides the singles. Most of these comments in here are clearly from people who don’t like rap.

I love how versatile doja is and how she really changed it up for this album. It keeps us on our toes and makes me excited to see what else she will bring us in the future! 

On 10/4/2023 at 8:09 AM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

An example of industry plant at its best. She did what she had to do to be given a platform (and god knows what...), and they've been doing what they had to do to make us think she's a star. However it just isn't working with the public. Paint the Town Red doing well on socials? It's a catchy tune, it would have been the same if it was released from any other artist

Doja an industry plant???? LOL. She’s one of the few newer artists who actually give us proper performances with cool concepts. Did you not see how many awesome renditions of Say So she did?? she’s highly talented as a rapper and pop singer as well. Oh and she’s ranked 6 on Spotify right now with 70+ million monthly listeners. Seems like the public is managing to connect with her lmao. 

I don’t think people know what an industry plant even is. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block