Britney buys Snow her first Gucci Bikini

19 hours ago, Lisa_Renault said:

I'll save my concern for Britney since she's decided to publicise her dolled up dog. It's not concern actually, it's anger. Shame on her for treating an animal like a plaything! That dog needs toys and treats, not a strange woman forcing it to wear disgusting fake gucci!

Find a friend you need one, instead of posting your rage on an internet forum. Sad and pathetic.

On 10/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, Lisa_Renault said:

More doll clothes for her barbie. Sorry, I mean dog! 

Britney really needs to grow up. Dogs dislike wearing clothes. An animal is not a plaything. Leave Snow alone, Britney, and sort out your own problems. Lord knows you have enough of those.

Chill. Some fogs actually do like it especially little prissy dogs like that

• Love 1
On 10/2/2023 at 11:34 PM, annalai23 said:

That's not even Gucci.... WTF....

There's always lies in what Britneys saying/the captions she wrote that could be easily proved by a little search on Google that Britney lied.

Hope that team con won't  hold them against her in the court or bite her in the ***....

It's also super embarrassing that Britney referred to a doggy dress in a cheap zip bag shipped from China as Gucci.... like... Was she so out of touch with real world that didn't know how much Gucci stuff costs??? 

Don't want to be a hater but.... it is what it is....

Her dogs are pretty cute though....:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Maybe she’s never worn Temu Gucci 🤭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block