Britney buys Snow her first Gucci Bikini

12 minutes ago, Lisa_Renault said:

I'll save my concern for Britney since she's decided to publicise her dolled up dog. It's not concern actually, it's anger. Shame on her for treating an animal like a plaything! That dog needs toys and treats, not a strange woman forcing it to wear disgusting fake gucci!

Calm down, I understand you, I'm very sensible towards dogs, I don't like that **** too and sometimes she goes with much energy towards the little dogs but yeah it's no big deal you can play with it as long as the dog don't stay with polyester all day long

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Calm down, I understand you, I'm very sensible towards dogs, I don't like that **** too and sometimes she goes with much energy towards the little dogs but yeah it's no big deal you can play with it as long as the dog don't stay with polyester all day long

Most little dogs enjoy being dressed up. I never believed it until I got a chihuahua. She gets so excited when I dress her up! 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Lisa_Renault said:

I'll save my concern for Britney since she's decided to publicise her dolled up dog. It's not concern actually, it's anger. Shame on her for treating an animal like a plaything! That dog needs toys and treats, not a strange woman forcing it to wear disgusting fake gucci!

So, you are this month's Karen I guess?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That's not even Gucci.... WTF....

There's always lies in what Britneys saying/the captions she wrote that could be easily proved by a little search on Google that Britney lied.

Hope that team con won't  hold them against her in the court or bite her in the ***....

It's also super embarrassing that Britney referred to a doggy dress in a cheap zip bag shipped from China as Gucci.... like... Was she so out of touch with real world that didn't know how much Gucci stuff costs??? 

Don't want to be a hater but.... it is what it is....

Her dogs are pretty cute though....:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, Lisa_Renault said:

Your right, Dogs are not a play thing. But  I generally think Britney is treating the dogs as her substitute children rather than toys. She’s probably accepted that she may not have any more kids due to the miscarriage and her age.

Safe to say we shouldn't take her captions seriously... 

2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

That's not even Gucci.... WTF....

There's always lies in what Britneys saying/the captions she wrote that could be easily proved by a little search on Google that Britney lied.

Hope that team con won't  hold them against her in the court or bite her in the ***....

It's also super embarrassing that Britney referred to a doggy dress in a cheap zip bag shipped from China as Gucci.... like... Was she so out of touch with real world that didn't know how much Gucci stuff costs??? 

Don't want to be a hater but.... it is what it is....

Her dogs are pretty cute though....:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I think she is out of touch with so many things. The c-ship ended almost two years ago, but she still acting like she is a prisoner with no access to information. It seems her isolation doesn't help with that. 

• Like 1

One thing with Britney i don't get is why does she need to mention to someone else everytime she's telling her story.

Like girl, you can tell your humble story while minding your business, no need to bring down your old friends who has nothing to do with this.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

okay, I think at this point some of you are a little overboard on the insinuating this an actual post.  She's probably is acting like it because it's her dog's dress, so she's got some "drip" to style in.  I don't think she meant it LITERALLY.   I'd say the same thing if I'm honest for my cats, get them a collar with the letter DD and call it Dolce and Gabanna :orangu_orangutan_ape:
I remember my "converse" shoes in middle school, y'all are reaching with this one guys :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

The lies just keep coming. By the time the book comes out who knows how many false statement people will have to point to to invalidate her word. 

i mean at this point, how can anyone be excited for the book? 

I rolled my eyes so far back I'm checking out my own ***

I would do the same thing.  "Here is a new Gucci outfit for my cat everyone" and not "Here is this fake brand dress I got from Shein for my cat".  Clearly everyone can see it's not real, she know it's not real, yet some people have to go to the extremes that she is lying about this, so she is lying about everything in her book as well.  

You don't have to like Britney, or follow Britney, but why pester her fans in the Britney section with these types of comments? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Elviso87 said:

First of all, that is not even real Gucci lol. That is not what the Gucci logo looks like nor do they send clothing in plastic bags with a sticker of the size small on it. Totally fake and from some random website that she purchased it from.

Second of all, lol..... 

I've been a Britney fan since 98, since she first started. Was obsessed and worshipped her. I used to be on Breatheheavy every single day. Now, I literally have unfollowed her from Insta and I barely come on this blog anymore.

I think everyone is pretty much over it. You can sit there any deny it, but you know that it's the truth. She needs help. Actual real help, not family members stealing her wealth.

P.S. I literally don't care for anyone's opinion of my post. So come for me all you want, we're all thinking the same thing.

Thanks for logging in to tell us this twink! We were all wondering what happened to you and why you don’t follow her anymore omg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block