Rumor: Original idea of Britney’s next album has changed says insider

Cqleb

3 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I don't really get this. Is she actually involved? Because all I see is producers talking about writing new songs for her, but how is that different from what Team Con did? Who's forcing this new album if exists? Is it her or just the label?

There's nothing really to get. This is anonymous unverified source, so take it with a pinch of salt, but regarding what you said, I don't think your familiar with how albums are made...

Britney can be working on music, writing lyrics and melodies or conceptualising themes and ideas on her own, she may have reached out to producers. Her team may have requested producers submit work, or reached out. Whether its for artic purposes or hiring hit makers. Her label might have did it. There may be writing camps, and this is all before, we assume that there's been no shortage of demos sent to Britney's team for the idea of an album.

As much as the conservatorship may have controlled what music was released, your framing is flawed. Some of Britney's biggest hits came from writers submitting songs, some of her most beloved songs came from her. That parts not unusual. 

• Love 2

Track list leaked, but im not sure yet. I also gave you guys a hint under each title. So you know what the song will be about and what song will have a music video: but im not sure yet. 

1. Single Too Soon ft Justin Bieber

selena gomez GIF by Interscope Records

2. Fake Weapons

raul julia GIF 

3. My Wedding (Fake Friends) 

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

4. SCAM ft Madonna

Whip Ma GIF by GifGari

5. Helicopter

Music Video Spinning GIF

6. Loucifer On The Run

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

7. Dancing With The Meteors

jamie lynn spears cma fest 2016 GIF by CMA Fest: The Music Event of Summer 

8. River Red

kinky tv land GIF by #Impastor

9. Angels in Hawaii 

Floating Pop Art GIF by Xinanimodelacra

10. Don’t Say Hi To Me (Stranger) ft Doja Cat

i am a hero zombies GIF by Funimation

Bonus Deluxe Version

11. Mind Your Business 

12. Mind Your Business (David Guetta Remix)

13. Mind Your Business (Ai Version)

14. Mind Your Business (Myah Marie Version)

15. Radar 

horse GIF

Edited by BlinkVenom
  • Love 1
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There's nothing really to get. This is anonymous unverified source, so take it with a pinch of salt, but regarding what you said, I don't think your familiar with how albums are made...

Britney can be working on music, writing lyrics and melodies or conceptualising themes and ideas on her own, she may have reached out to producers. Her team may have requested producers submit work, or reached out. Whether its for artic purposes or hiring hit makers. Her label might have did it. There may be writing camps, and this is all before, we assume that there's been no shortage of demos sent to Britney's team for the idea of an album.

As much as the conservatorship may have controlled what music was released, your framing is flawed. Some of Britney's biggest hits came from writers submitting songs, some of her most beloved songs came from her. That parts not unusual. 

Thank you, I'm actually familiar with how albums are made and the writing camps, I actually lived with a writer/producer for years, and I attended to recording sessions. So I guess I got confused because in my bf's case when the topic was changed, that meant the entertainer told him to change the lyrics only. Whatever, I assumed some things based on that experience especially with really personal topics, but I let it go.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Thank you, I'm actually familiar with how albums are made and the writing camps, I actually lived with a writer/producer for years, and I attended to recording sessions. So I guess I got confused because in my bf's case when the topic was changed, that meant the entertainer told him to change the lyrics only. Whatever, I assumed some things based on that experience especially with really personal topics, but I let it go.

It really depends on the project. I can imagine Britney relating to songs, but she's known for being hands on and super professional, and like the book, I'd imagine that she'd want to be involved to talk about her experiences. Even the producer of HMC sang her praises for her involvement and that was a cover.

15 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Imagine believing that she is working on something?

She's too busy not leaving her house. I don't think she's as Davy as Kylie Minogue yet to record remotely.

she is retired! I bet this crosdroafs soundtrack is going to count as an album or she will have an unreleased songs album to fulfill her contract.

I was in denial for too long but 2023 has been and eye opener she is done!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block