Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes it’s most commonly taken as a shot once a week but in some countries it’s available as a daily pill. It can definitely be quite expensive if you’re not diabetic and depending on your insurance situation or can vary a lot.

Ok then that must be the one they suggested to me. Yeah it was hella expensive and I’m not a millionaire so I said nah, I’ll just figure something else out.

Rn I’m doing low calorie consumption and I work out twice a week because of my work schedule, but I do a lot when I do work out.

• Love 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok then that must be the one they suggested to me. Yeah it was hella expensive and I’m not a millionaire so I said nah, I’ll just figure something else out.

Rn I’m doing low calorie consumption and I work out twice a week because of my work schedule, but I do a lot when I do work out.

Yes if you can do it without ***** that’s 1000% the way to go. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I keep seeing this Ozempic in the comments,

it must be popular since it looks like it works 

It really does!

But tbh I wouldn't use it myself if I needed it, we still don't know what the side effects of using ozempic without having diabetes does.

They say it basically makes you lose weight because it makes you not be hungry but it gives you bad side effects like nausea and stomach pains 

• Like 2
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes if you can do it without ***** that’s 1000% the way to go. 

Yeah I started taking losing weight seriously when the new year started because my best friends were getting married and I wanted to look good so I started doing all of it. It was really slow at first and then I started losing a lot from March to July and now I’ve kind of slowed down, but I’m at my one goal now, so now I just gotta work on getting to my main goal.

I lost 65lbs so far since I started doing this.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, peacht said:

It really does!

But tbh I wouldn't use it myself if I needed it, we still don't know what the side effects of using ozempic without having diabetes does.

They say it basically makes you lose weight because it makes you not be hungry but it gives you bad side effects like nausea and stomach pains 

Dude that sounds so tempting but at the same time, idk if it would be healthy for me to take that.

It might have a bad effect on me.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Dude that sounds so tempting but at the same time, idk if it would be healthy for me to take that.

It might have a bad effect on me.

Yeah... not to be terribly medical on here, but I would never take some crazed medication that is almost... too good.

I fear the news in "x" years that states how harmful it was. So, I'll be a lil thicker, while everybody else is managing their diabetes and/or dead lolz

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

Yeah... not to be terribly medical on here, but I would never take some crazed medication that is almost... too good.

I fear the news in "x" years that states how harmful it was. So, I'll be a lil thicker, while everybody else is managing their diabetes and/or dead lolz

Yeah I don't want to risk my health just to lose weight.

I'll just do it the old fashion way.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block