Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

Just now, Applejack said:

Did you see the pics with her and him together? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Have you seen her getting hurt with it? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If they weren't doing anything then they wouldn't of put out that she stopped seeing him.

No she didn't get hurt by him which is a good thing, because with his rap sheet having him in her home and her wanting another bad boy is a bad recipe. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sorry not sorry I'm not going to lie if someone looks good, same with Juno when people made that fake thread saying the DWTS dragged her which they didn't and pretend that she was so terrible.

We get it, we get it, we need to cut everyone on team con some slack and we need to condemn Britney for everything ever. This schtick is getting old.. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
  • Love 6

So you're just believing the tabloids :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Britney was out to dinner with him and he picked her up at the airport, no regular housekeeper for a celeb does that.

Either an assistant or a car service would, but I'm not shocked some would try to deny that Britney would go for this man.

Look at all the other men she's had, Jason Alexander, K FED, Scam, Adnan Ghalib ect. It wouldn't be a surprise that she goes after another bad guy. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney was out to dinner with him and he picked her up at the airport, no regular housekeeper for a celeb does that.

Either an assistant or a car service would, but I'm not shocked some would try to deny that Britney would go for this man.

Look at all the other men she's had, Jason Alexander, K FED, Scam, Adnan Ghalib ect. It wouldn't be a surprise that she goes after another bad guy. 

And? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: So?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

So that's why I believe there's more to him just being her housekeeper dahling.

Dancing Happy Dance GIF

You believe that based on what? That's what I'm not getting; you don't know her, you don't know them, you never has seen them actually together, you're saying all these guys are bad people even though you don't know about most of them

• Love 3

You believe that based on what? That's what I'm not getting; you don't know her, you don't know them, you never has seen them actually together, you're saying all these guys are bad people even though you don't know about most of them

They were at dinner together what part of that do you not understand? He picked her up from the airport as well.

So, I said her ex's are bad now you're saying they're not because we don't know them, yet just threw a fit because users said Kevin looks good with his weight loss.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block