Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's okay to get help, but she doesn't trust people,  they told everything to team con, so why would she seek help in fear of it getting out,  she might be a recluse but a lot of people don't understand trauma she's literally at her safety net stage, it's gonna take her longer than most because of how she's not that into trusting people after being lied to so long, why would she do interviews,  just to have them manipulate her words and edit out the whole answer just to spin her as not well or a good person at all .

No wonder she hates her profession everything she Said has probably been twisted and manipulated to make her look crazy and the interviews with Diane sawyer and Matt Lauer,  she's to sensitive for this Industry.  

That's why Shawn Mendes low key retired, it's not made for people who are sensitive and can easily get their feelings hurt, Shawn left cos he realized as an adult it's just not for him anymore,  can't live a private life and make music without sacrificing anonymity. 

He had the one thing Britney wanted,  the freedom to basically quit and never look back. 

True :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

You claim Cade and Britney hang out and are insinuating they could be doing what she was doing with the housekeeper.

My question was is Cade into women? If not him hanging out with Britney means nothing if he's not. 

But you’re going off that since the housekeeper and Britney are hanging out together that they must be fooling around, hence why I said Britney and Cade hang out, does that mean they’re fooling around too? 

Reading is important! :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

6 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

But you’re going off that since the housekeeper and Britney are hanging out together that they must be fooling around, hence why I said Britney and Cade hang out, does that mean they’re fooling around too? 

Reading is important! :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

They hang out as friends the housekeeper was with her in a different way! Comprehension is key!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It's sooo expensive. I'm on it now and it's a lot

Is it like a pill or is it like a shot? I know one time it was suggested to me by a doctor that this one medication that people took for diabetes, people started taking for weight loss.

The thing was you take it as a shot into the stomach and I remember it was hella expensive.

This was a few years ago though so idk if this is different from that.

12 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

What’s your goal and what made you decide to do it? Sorry if these questions are too personal, genuinely curious - no judgement 

No worries. I don’t have a specific number in mind but I became a dad two years ago and I want to be more active and healthy for my kids sake. It’s helped a lot with my self esteem, I feel better overall, and my sleep apnea has improved (which is major because it can lead to heart health issues that run in my family). I don’t know for how much longer I’ll keep going to be honest. The most significant drawback is cost. Are you considering it? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Is it like a pill or is it like a shot? I know one time it was suggested to me by a doctor that this one medication that people took for diabetes, people started taking for weight loss.

The thing was you take it as a shot into the stomach and I remember it was hella expensive.

This was a few years ago though so idk if this is different from that.

Yes it’s most commonly taken as a shot once a week but in some countries it’s available as a daily pill. It can definitely be quite expensive if you’re not diabetic and depending on your insurance situation or can vary a lot.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block