Britney posts new (fake) knives dancing video: no one needs to worry or call the cops

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Most likely the people around her told her to say that, I find it pretty suspicious she even knows the store's name tbh :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If she's lying she'll easily get caught as rental elements have names attached and it'll make things worse. As some other user said somewhere in the thread, it would have been more real if she had said something in the veins of 'I'm an artist and I'm always finding ways to craft my art' and apologize if anyone felt offended. But uploading another vid is not the way to go imho :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

It does sound like something Cade would say. He’s short sighted and has no idea how to manage such a huge superstar. Just as he denied she was dating the housekeeper by saying “she hooked up with him twice, but they aren’t dating now”. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Real or fake, really don’t matter, still not a good look considering the multiple knife allegations. I really wish I could understand her mindset and why she enjoys fueling the Britney is crazy and needs help narrative.

I mean she’s had 25+ years of media outlets ripping her to shreds no matter what she does? Why would she put in effort of proving them wrong when no matter what she does will ever be good enough or perceived as anything but mentally ill.

• Love 2

I honestly don't believe her and even if those knives were fake, she could still accidently hurt those tiny dogs. She was spinning towards them at one point and what if she tripped and fell and dropped the knives on them vertically or something? It's not so far fetched, I would be scared spinning towards my cat even without anything in my hands because I wouldn't want to hit him. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

I mean she’s had 25+ years of media outlets ripping her to shreds no matter what she does? Why would she put in effort of proving them wrong when no matter what she does will ever be good enough or perceived as anything but mentally ill.

True, it’s just that all the hate and criticism now is all targeting her mental health and everything is seen through a crazy lens now and to me it’s just more cruel then what she received in the earlier days of her career. It’s just such a sucky thing to have to constantly witness.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It does sound like something Cade would say. He’s short sighted and has no idea how to manage such a huge superstar. Just as he denied she was dating the housekeeper by saying “she hooked up with him twice, but they aren’t dating now”. 

Yeah. She didn't come up with this weak story alone... don't think so. 

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Real or fake, really don’t matter, still not a good look considering the multiple knife allegations. I really wish I could understand her mindset and why she enjoys fueling the Britney is crazy and needs help narrative.

I wonder if shes aware of the " knives obsession" segment on TMZ doc.

Interesting she mentioned her team was behind the fake knife.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block