Latest welfare check on Britney was made by LAPD Smart Team, call initiated by someone Britney knows

• Content Curators

Police were called to Britney's home to perform a welfare check following her knives incident. Read more about that here. 

According to a new report, the call was initiated by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group that handles mental evaluations). The call was not initiated by a fan/group of fans. 

Officers spoke with Britney's security who assured them she as ok; they did not speak directly to Britney. 

“There’s no criminal activity so we’re not going to force ourselves inside the home if there is no crime,” said Captain Dean Worthy of the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office . “Being a danger to oneself isn’t a crime. I think we did our due diligence by going and responding and speaking to two people who are close with her who satisfactorily told us she’s fine.

“Somebody close to Britney had seen the video posted on social media, where she’s dancing and twirling with knives in her hands and they were really concerned for her mental well-being,” the public information officer says.

Worthy says police confirmed that the individual, who asked to remain anonymous, had a relationship with Britney and was not just a “fan.”

“We would normally not respond to fans calling in about a celebrity unless we actually believed that there is a credible threat,” the officer says. “However, we vetted this individual through LAPD … and we determined this is someone who knows Britney on a personal basis.”

Britney's lawyer called the cops later that day to inquire about the visit. Deputies assured her lawyer they only made the visit because the call was made by someone who knew Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

People praised Scam for talking to them.

Reveal hidden contents

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Tbh I think people wanted to see the good in him but they were just scamed.

Spoiler

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I hate them to death . But they covered the divorce news, lynne visiting Britney, her dating the janitor…

We hate them but continue to feed the beast with clicks and making them a topic of discussion... Which makes them bigger and even worse. We have had headlines all the way from met h, to can't feed herself to even a potential onlyfans :orangu_orangutan_ape:  This is all insanity to me.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, G-unit said:

So they didn’t even make contact with Britney, just her security.

From Page Six

After also speaking with Spears’ attorney, the officer says that his team felt that was “sufficient” confirmation for them to be reassured that the Grammy winner was doing OK and “not in any harm.”

“There’s no criminal activity so we’re not going to force ourselves inside the home if there is no crime,” Worthy says. “Being a danger to oneself isn’t a crime. I think we did our due diligence by going and responding and speaking to two people who are close with her who satisfactorily told us she’s fine.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

To be fair though her own kids accused her of having ***** being delivered to the house (I'm not saying it's true) that she did that.

TMZ also posted about Britney's knife obsession, then she goes online with real knives, lies and said the knives were fake and got hurt playing with the knives.

Didn't her kids and whole Kfat family retract those she on ***** and it's hardcore met h statements?!

Britney obsession with knives :orangu_orangutan_ape: Okay... And? Are we saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine of knives?! 

I get that she hurt herself dancing with them as we saw evidence in the video. Which was shocking to see! But TMZ only got hold of that story because Britney herself posted that... 

• Like 2

Btw according to Pager a six, it was a "closed" person to Britney that ask for a wellcheck, if this person is closed ,why didn´t he/she visit herself and see how was she? If a closed friend/familiy needs help, would you call the police or would you go yourself and see how is she?

This led me to believe is either a tcon person or Sam, or maybe one of her friends from Lousiana?

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Didn't her kids and whole Kfat family retract those she on ***** and it's hardcore met h statements?!

Britney obsession with knives :orangu_orangutan_ape: Okay... And? Are we saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine of knives?! 

I get that she hurt herself dancing with them as we saw evidence in the video. Which was shocking to see! But TMZ only got hold of that story because Britney herself posted that... 

K Flop denied it but clearly, he must have meant it because the articles never were taken down.

I'm not saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine, I'm saying she fueled the fire but doing that video when the headlines are what they are with her about the knives.

That's my point TMZ only got a hold of that story just like the other media because BRITNEY is causing this.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, Estrella said:

Btw according to Pager a six, it was a "closed" person to Britney that ask for a wellcheck, if this person is closed ,why didn´t he/she visit herself and see how was she? If a closed friend/familiy needs help, would you call the police or would you go yourself and see how is she?

This led me to believe is either a tcon person or Sam, or maybe one of her friends from Lousiana?

Or it could've been Lynne, or JL they're in CA for DWTS, the person that called is probably someone Britney doesn't want in her life. 

• Like 6
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

K Flop denied it but clearly, he must have meant it because the articles never were taken down.

I'm not saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine, I'm saying she fueled the fire but doing that video when the headlines are what they are with her about the knives.

That's my point TMZ only got a hold of that story just like the other media because BRITNEY is causing this.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I can't stand that leech kfat so i'm gonna end that topic here lol x 

Oh she's def fueling the fire. No doubt about that.

The real question and answer I want to know is: Is Britney doing this on purpose? I would like to say yes, but I don't understand why. The desire for attention is too simple and too obvious...  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.