Latest welfare check on Britney was made by LAPD Smart Team, call initiated by someone Britney knows

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

K Flop denied it but clearly, he must have meant it because the articles never were taken down.

I'm not saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine, I'm saying she fueled the fire but doing that video when the headlines are what they are with her about the knives.

That's my point TMZ only got a hold of that story just like the other media because BRITNEY is causing this.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yeah he denied it, but DailyMail said they weren't going to delete anything or take it back because Kevin had actually said that and they had evidence (videos) of him saying all that on camera.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, IamMax said:

I just unfollowed her on Instagram. To be honest, after this mess I didn't expect that bath video. I don't understand her, and I don't like to see her under that light. I really hope everything's fine, and I can't wait to see Crossroads at the cinema and have the book on my hands. But as of now, I think I need a little time off from her posts. 

Honestly nobody care :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It seems Britney wanting attention has been throughout her whole career the difference was it was career wise when she would do her shocking performances, photoshoots and stuff like that.

Since 2007 it took the feeding for attention to her personal life with all the paparazzi drama, and things she did starting in that year.

Now that she's free it feels like she's picking up right where she left off. 

The paparazzi would not leave her alone for a second. So i'm not sure she was feeding into it all the time and it's VERY well documented at this point so we know that she was hounded and harrassed non stop. 

The last part of your comment i'm not sure on. I very much doubt she would want to find herself in the same damn situation as before. But I honestly don't know at this point. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, but if you're being hounded by the paps why start dating one and let them give you gas and buy you McDonalds and play with them like she did.

Britney knew what she was doing. She wants it both ways, privacy yet goes online seeking attention and claims she wants to be left alone then goes and causes negative headlines on her own terms.

Well because she could and she liked him. He was the only one that was nice to her at that point. Even though he would tip off the paps even more :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yes, she does know what she's doing but my question is why go through this all again?:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: She's purposely giving TMZ/team con ammunition. I feel she's playing with them. All from the comfort of her living room lmao  

• Like 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Well because she could and she liked him. He was the only one that was nice to her at that point. Even though he would tip off the paps even more :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yes, she does know what she's doing but my question is why go through this all again?:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: She's purposely giving TMZ/team con ammunition. I feel she's playing with them. All from the comfort of her living room lmao  

Yeah it's sad seeing all of this happening it reminds me of the downward spiral before they got her in the CON.

I hope she gets better and stronger and knows that she's in control and doesn't have to rebel like this. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.