Latest welfare check on Britney was made by LAPD Smart Team, call initiated by someone Britney knows

Cqleb

Just now, Pinky98 said:

But we protested against the conservatorship when her family were constantly telling us there was a lot we didn’t know :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It wasn’t really our place to help then either :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

that was a different matter. the abuse of Britney was state-sanctioned and had wider implications for the general public. the abuse of conservaterships is a matter of public interest...that was absolutely an example of a public protest working for the greater good. 

but helping her with her personal life? where does that end? should her fans buy her groceies, too? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IamMax said:

I just unfollowed her on Instagram. To be honest, after this mess I didn't expect that bath video. I don't understand her, and I don't like to see her under that light. I really hope everything's fine, and I can't wait to see Crossroads at the cinema and have the book on my hands. But as of now, I think I need a little time off from her posts. 

It's the smartest thing to do if you want to protect yourself. I did it last month and I feel so liberated! Can't wait for Crossroads and her book :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Cancer said:

that was a different matter. the abuse of Britney was state-sanctioned and had wider implications for the general public. the abuse of conservaterships is a matter of public interest...that was absolutely an example of a public protest working for the greater good. 

but helping her with her personal life? where does that end? should her fans buy her groceies, too? 

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think Sam probably called it in. His sister was posting mental health awareness stuff on her Instagram stories. 

They said it's someone who had called before, why would he have done it then when he could check for himself how she was. Imagine the call: Hello police, I want you to check how my wife (with whom I live) is doing. 

3 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

They said it's someone who had called before, why would he have done it then when he could check for himself how she was. Imagine the call: Hello police, I want you to check how my wife (with whom I live) is doing. 

They  appeared to be living separate lives most of the time. He was away for months at one point filming something, and she herself said she hadn’t seen him. If someone thinks someone could be of danger to themselves, and they can’t help, they’d probably call for help. It was also alleged he tried to stage an intervention. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 1

This whole story seems fabricated. Even the quote from “the officer”

“ I THINK we did our due diligence by not laying eyes on the individual who people were concerned about but took the word of 2 security guards and never entered their home” 

if that’s true I pray for those living in LA because the police clearly don’t do their jobs and honestly should be investigated. Imagine there was a real emergency? 

• Like 1

If ANYBODY other than Britney did this, and posted it, it would be no big deal. Even if they posted a follow up video with injuries. I can't even tally up all of the stupid s*it I've done over the years that led to accidental, and not serious injuries, or, stupid s*it that I've done in general. But, because it's Britney, it's "She needs help! Blah blah blah!" Ugh. Let the woman live, already. 

• Love 2

At least, Rosengart knows now who made the call. Based on an Instagram post she made, the call is clearly a case of harassment. If the police wording is accurately reported, they protect themselves by saying "due diligence". They can't speak directly to her if she doesn't want to because there is no danger and no crime going on. 

Sorry but more bizarre than Britney instagram vídeos is the fact Police never talks to her after many wellcheck opportunities.

It's always someone else speaking for her and they didn't even check (the reason they were there) if she was ok. This is beyond strange.

Scam has connections with a ventura officer, maybe he wants to prove her violent tendencies? At first I thought it could be some family member asking to show "concern".

Either way, I don't understand why this woman is still so shilded. Call me banon or whatever, something's off not only with Britney, but with more people around her.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah it's sad seeing all of this happening it reminds me of the downward spiral before they got her in the CON.

I hope she gets better and stronger and knows that she's in control and doesn't have to rebel like this. 

In my opinion she is worse now than in 2007.

Shaving her head and hitting a car with an umbrella is nothing compared to the behavior and IG videos we’ve seen the past year and half especially the knife ones.

Im really starting to get worried for her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block