Latest welfare check on Britney was made by LAPD Smart Team, call initiated by someone Britney knows

16 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Tbh I’m getting really close to unfollowing Britney, myself. Her posts are getting more and more disturbing and unhinged. She clearly has a problem - whether that’s ***** or mental illness or both, I can’t say for certain, but it feels uncomfortable and exploitative to watch someone who is clearly spiraling. 

I agree. Whatever it is… she seems to be completely gone.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah it's sad seeing all of this happening it reminds me of the downward spiral before they got her in the CON.

I hope she gets better and stronger and knows that she's in control and doesn't have to rebel like this. 

Rebel? yes, that's it. But a rebellion against one's own image? Maybe that's it? But I don't get it... It's not like she's 20 anymore, even though she's been basically in prison for 13 years... So there's probably a lot of things she wants to get off her chest and express herself in all kinds of ways as we see... I wonder if she's actually going to talk more about her Instagram and her method of posting in her book, lol.

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Didn't her kids and whole Kfat family retract those she on ***** and it's hardcore met h statements?!

Britney obsession with knives :orangu_orangutan_ape: Okay... And? Are we saying she's some crazed woman with a shrine of knives?! 

I get that she hurt herself dancing with them as we saw evidence in the video. Which was shocking to see! But TMZ only got hold of that story because Britney herself posted that... 

wait she hurt herself with them? Where?? I wanna see 

I can’t help but feel guilty for being part of Free Britney every time I see a new post :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I’m trying to think logically why Britney is acting this way but it’s not logical at this point so… My only assumption is that she is thinking illogically. I’m not going to speculate on mental health or *****, just that her mindset is clearly illogical :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I fear Britney will end the year in a psychiatric facility.

This is also my fear. Her next of kin will be contacted, Sean Preston. Sean will want nothing to do with it, so her mother or father will get involved again, and then she will end up in a care arrangement/con again. 

I don’t think a con is needed, but I’m going to be controversial and say that this woman needs support to live her everyday life. We just didn’t see it before because she was so coherent in her speech and she was clearly having therapy and medication all those years :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This is also my fear. Her next of kin will be contacted, Sean Preston. Sean will want nothing to do with it, so her mother or father will get involved again, and then she will end up in a care arrangement/con again. 

I don’t think a con is needed, but I’m going to be controversial and say that this woman needs support to live her everyday life. We just didn’t see it before because she was so coherent in her speech and she was clearly having therapy and medication all those years :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It's pretty obvious she's not well and needs help. I don't understand how some people reject this truth. "Needing help" doesn't mean going back to c-ship or anything like that, but finding appropriate treatment for whatever her diagnosis is and taking it seriously as a mature person who recognizes that she needs to take care of herself. And of course, disappearing from social media for a long time, or maybe permanently. Her focus has to be on herself, and in the right way this time.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

It's pretty obvious she's not well and needs help. I don't understand how some people reject this truth. "Needing help" doesn't mean going back to c-ship or anything like that, but finding appropriate treatment for whatever her diagnosis is and taking it seriously as a mature person who recognizes that she needs to take care of herself. And of course, disappearing from social media for a long time, or maybe permanently. Her focus has to be on herself, and in the right way this time.

Even if that's true, is it really our place to help her? We can't and we shouldn't...we are not her therapist, nor her friends or family...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

I can't stand that leech kfat so i'm gonna end that topic here lol x 

Oh she's def fueling the fire. No doubt about that.

The real question and answer I want to know is: Is Britney doing this on purpose? I would like to say yes, but I don't understand why. The desire for attention is too simple and too obvious...  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

it’s a tricky one.  I mean if she wants attention all she needs to do is promote MYOB, The Book, or crossroads cinema return. Unlike reality TV stars who make a living from drama, she actually has a career she can promote.

I think rebellion is her middle name and its always been her Achilles heal.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Even if that's true, is it really our place to help her? We can't and we shouldn't...we are not her therapist, nor her friends or family...

But we protested against the conservatorship when her family were constantly telling us there was a lot we didn’t know :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It wasn’t really our place to help then either :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.