What do you think of people who loves, supports and defending Juno Lou despite things she did to others?

Wendy Williams

I don't know if people love and support Jamie Lynne here, I think some just aren't going to lie about her first week on DWTS.

I also think many people won't waste their time dragging this womans looks, body and outright bullying her daily.

Anything she did that could've been law breaking in Britney's C Ship or that she has knowledge of justice should be served.

She doesn't get a pass for how she's contributed to Britney's hurt, but what good does it do to go online bullying her daily.

It's one thing to drag her for things she's actually done as opposed to bashing her looks, body, hips, lips, teeth and everything others do. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Well idk if anyone actually loves or supports her on here but I guess there are some people who want to defend her

which idk why considering she played a part in the modern slavery of her sister and used her money for all its worth.

She's no different than their parents and the rest of the family that leeched off of her.

Plus she basically trashed Britney in her book and also name drops Britney whenever possible cause its the only thing keeping her relevant. We ALL KNOW she would have never gotten on DWTS if she wasn't a Spears.

There's a reason why she doesn't go by her married name and uses Spears as her stage name. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well idk if anyone actually loves or supports her on here but I guess there are some people who want to defend her

which idk why considering she played a part in the modern slavery of her sister and used her money for all its worth.

She's no different than their parents and the rest of the family that leeched off of her.

Plus she basically trashed Britney in her book and also name drops Britney whenever possible cause its the only thing keeping her relevant. We ALL KNOW she would have never gotten on DWTS if she wasn't a Spears.

There's a reason why she doesn't go by her married name and uses Spears as her stage name. 

This is what I agree with in what you said in your comment I agree, she should be accountable for all that you mentioned, not bullied on here by people over her looks, her hips, her lips, her body and people that want to take it too far with the bullying.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

💯 true

Yeah, I don't think she's good at dancing enough to be on TV. Everyone tried to be nice to her in their judging, but what they really thought was something different. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

💯 true

Yeah, I don't think she's good at dancing enough to be on TV. Everyone tried to be nice to her in their judging, but what they really thought was something different. 

She is not a star nor was she ever.

Even during the height of her career, she only had a  Nickelodeon show but that ended cause she got pregnant.

She hasn't done anything relevant ever since.

So I don't get how she qualifies as a "star" if she hasn't been in a big movie or show in years. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Who called her like that? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Her peak (low) was special forces & baby bottle flop.

Well it is called Dancing With The Stars.

And since the guy is the dancer, that means she is supposed to be the star.

LOL she wouldn't have even been on the show if she wasn't Britney's sister.

Did you notice that this time,

she did not mention Britney at all?

I wonder why cause she usually does.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL she wouldn't have even been on the show if she wasn't Britney's sister.

Did you notice that this time,

she did not mention Britney at all?

I wonder why cause she usually does.

Definitely.

Yeah because she is acting like she is there but not because of her sister, also she is shaking for what Britney wrote about her in a book :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

And since the guy is the dancer, that means she is supposed to be the star.

I- tiffany-pollard.gif

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

Definitely.

Yeah because she is acting like she is there but not because of her sister, also she is shaking for what Britney wrote about her in a book :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I- tiffany-pollard.gif

I really hope those rumors about Britney taking out the sections about Jamie Lynn in the book cause they made up is not true

because I think she deserves to be called out for what she did to Britney especially since she talked trash about her in her book.

Why does Britney have to be censored while everyone can say what they want about her?

Isn't it funny how 2 of Britney's family members wrote books about her?

Who's next Jamie? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

LOL love that New York GIF :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I really hope those rumors about Britney taking out the sections about Jamie Lynn in the book cause they made up is not true

because I think she deserves to be called out for what she did to Britney especially since she talked trash about her in her book.

Why does Britney have to be censored while everyone can say what they want about her?

Isn't it funny how 2 of Britney's family members wrote books about her?

I'm here for it :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:. She deserves to be thrown to the true light in front of everyone as in x-ray.

I hope Britney call things with its right names :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL love that New York GIF :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

"Wishful thinking" :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Who's next Jamie? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

"How I met my @Corruptured Colon" ?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block