Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s scary cause you’d think potentially losing her freedom over some unusual instagram videos would be virtually impossible.

Many fans believed those dancing videos would only hurt her image career-wise, others thought they’d damage her reputation and have a negative effect on her court case… but this demonstration of 5150 with knives, scared animals and those cuts is a nightmare nobody saw coming. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I was shocked when I seen the knives after all the reports about her having an obsession with knives. I just hope she doesn't take her rebellion too far and face consequences for it.

Britney is free now hopefully she will learn that she's calling the shots and doesn't need to rebel anymore, because she's in control.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

And I hate to point out the obvious...

But that's exactly what the manic phase of Bipolar is like 😑

I sometimes really wonder if she realises that she could ACTUALLY be put back into a conservatorship if she proves to be a danger to herself or others...

And unfortunately, dancing with real knifes, is exactly that, dangerous to herself.

I have a bad feeling that she needs to start being far more careful with what she posts, her lying and saying they are fake after people told her that it was dangerous and not a good look, shows that she isn't being very mindful of how damaging some of her actions are.

Hopefully I don't get crucified for saying this.

I've got multiple tattoos related to her on my body (she'd probably hate knowing that)

But I'm concerned, even though I know it's her life... I've had major mental health struggles and major traumas in my life, and it doesn't look like she's letting herself heal 😔

Sorry I didn't mean to write an essay.

No its ok and oh wow idk that.

So basically Britney's behavior on IG for the past year and a half is due to being manic and off meds?

Well that makes sense.

I feel like her mind has regressed to a child-like state in which she does crazy things for attention and validation even if its negative but she also isn't aware of the consequences of her actions like you said.

She can also be entered into a 5150 as well since she's showing she's not only a danger to herself but to her animals as well.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

And Britney is the crazy one??? In my opinion some of you are spending too much time in front of your screen and something clearly burn in your brains!

100% she saw Shakira's performance at the VMA's

found it cool and wanted to recreat it in her living room, what's the big deal about that? Are you guys ok??? This is what all people INCLUDING US do!!! Like have you never recreated a Britney's performance in your bedroom? We all did and we were probably freaking ridiculous, only our teddy bears know! Are we weird? Yes! Is that dangereous and are we labeled as crazy just for that? No! Gosh...

I only hope that she used fake knives because it's risky! But no need to go with the bashing train!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Also "Even the dogs were affraid and run awayyyyyyyyyyy" KIO, even when I fart my dogs are affraid and run away! So STFU alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You guys are obsessed with her dogs behavior all the time when you clearly never had one. If dogs don't like you they don't even come close to you, they don't even stay in the same room than you!!! The knives sound surprised them that's it!!! Go touch some d ****!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Unfortunately I can’t type what I’d really like to say but I could care less what the 10 crazies on Exhale think. I’m sporting my opinion which is very objective from a fan POV and if you challenge me good luck. There’s no supporting the crazy stuff. Period. I can separate my love of her as a pop star/music from her personal life and it’s clear from her IG and news whenever she goes out that there’s ALWAYS a problem. It’s not me sending hate, it’s me caring because I don’t support Britney like this and know she’s so much more. 

Thank you for saying this. I'm a fan since I was little, I'm always supporting her, I always want the best for her, but I get so many mixed feelings lately that they start to drive me crazy. I feel tired. I just don't understand what she's doing, and I feel I'm constantly gaslighted by other fans on social media. I'm a bad fan if I'm not supporting this, I'm bad if I say I'm concerned etc. I've decided to be more honest with myself. I don't like what she's doing on Insta at all. I love when she writes those letters, obviously, but the videos give me second-hand embarrassment, but I was like ok, that's her life, her freedom, her boredom, whatever. Not my business. But this one with the knives... or the fake knives... or who knows what's the truth, but I just don't get this. Fans on social media tell me she's a master troll and it's so FUNNY. Wtf? No, it's not, it just makes me feel worried, and if this is the way she wants to own TMZ, then her strategy is just dumb. What's the point in portraying herself unstable and irresponsible? But maybe I'm overracting it, I don't know, but if I'd like to be completely honest with myself, then I have to admit that I sometimes just want to yell at her that 'why can't you just look normal for a single day? Just stop posting these cringy videos, please, please, please'. And of course I feel bad again because I'm a bad fan.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You know for the longest time I was confused why so much bad things kept happening to her but now I am starting to think that maybe she has played a MAJOR part in those bad things occuring.

What will it take for her to realize that she needs to get help whether its therapy, medicine, etc?

I know there is a stigma on taking psych meds but if they help, they are not a bad thing.

The same thing happened to me, I also wondered why people continue to attack her? Why do the people in her life keep leaving her? Until I started to think more objectively. I was a huge defender of everything she said and did, I had an excuse ready for everything and always pointed the finger at others. She has a responsibility to herself to get help and stop self-sabotaging. This last month alone has been WILD, it's clear what the trigger was but still she needs to think about what to do with her life, it is the healthiest thing for her 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

The same thing happened to me, I also wondered why people continue to attack her? Why do the people in her life keep leaving her? Until I started to think more objectively. I was a huge defender of everything she said and did, I had an excuse ready for everything and always pointed the finger at others. She has a responsibility to herself to get help and stop self-sabotaging. This last month alone has been WILD, it's clear what the trigger was but still she needs to think about what to do with her life, it is the healthiest thing for her 

But... This is how life works! When you are a nice person, people will always taking advantage of you! It doesn't mean it's Britney's fault AT ALL! It's just human disgusting nature! So what now? We are gonna blame the victim because it was in their nature to be profoundly too nice? WTF? Are you also saying it's your fault when something bad happen to you too?

This is how life works! You guys are saying this like Britney was the only celeb who made mistakes! Alot of celeb are complaining all the time about the fact that they don't have real friend and are affraid that people are only with them for their fame and money!

Britney had her family turning against her, workings with powerful evils people FOR THE MONEY! That made her an even easy target! Being a WOMAN, ALONE, FAMOUS AND RICH!!! The ideal victim!!! But if you want too believe it's her fault, well...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

I just don't know what is gonna happen to her if she does not get help.

I don't think its bad to get help, I honestly think she needed that more than a conservatorship.

I just hope one day she gets better cause I still think she can, its up to her to make the steps towards that goal.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

At this point idk why I even bother trying to understand her captions.

It’s like she’s typing while having millions of thoughts racing all at once and is writing every single one of them.

Yeah but I can understand, better let it out than keep it inside. Till this day I still get angry at the mistakes my parents make yet don’t be held accountable for their actions because no one is pointing fingers at them and the courts are being very lenient with them.  As long as it helps heal her, I live with it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Thank you for saying this. I'm a fan since I was little, I'm always supporting her, I always want the best for her, but I get so many mixed feelings lately that they start to drive me crazy. I feel tired. I just don't understand what she's doing, and I feel I'm constantly gaslighted by other fans on social media. I'm a bad fan if I'm not supporting this, I'm bad if I say I'm concerned etc. I've decided to be more honest with myself. I don't like what she's doing on Insta at all. I love when she writes those letters, obviously, but the videos give me second-hand embarrassment, but I was like ok, that's her life, her freedom, her boredom, whatever. Not my business. But this one with the knives... or the fake knives... or who knows what's the truth, but I just don't get this. Fans on social media tell me she's a master troll and it's so FUNNY. Wtf? No, it's not, it just makes me feel worried, and if this is the way she wants to own TMZ, then her strategy is just dumb. What's the point in portraying herself unstable and irresponsible? But maybe I'm overracting it, I don't know, but if I'd like to be completely honest with myself, then I have to admit that I sometimes just want to yell at her that 'why can't you just look normal for a single day? Just stop posting these cringy videos, please, please, please'. And of course I feel bad again because I'm a bad fan.

Being a bad fan is taking zero responsibility as a member of society in what or how we react to public figures. If something bad were to happen to Brit (God forbid) and the public praised her bad behavior to the point where normalizing it made her go deeper, THAT would be being a bad fan. There’s a massive difference in being honest and sending hate. My loved ones are the ones I depend on to always be honest with me because they love me. Britney is a complex situation but fans have to separate the pop star from the human and realize it’s not ok. If she trolled every so often and had a bad hair day or even a weird moment here and there that’s one thing. It’s constant because there’s a problem. Honesty is the way to go and the truth sets us all free! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

What really makes me think she is not well, is her not realizing how much this content hurts her credibility with the courts/public not the content itself.

You’d think she’d be scared of having another intervention 5150 hold or Conservatorship that she wouldn’t post this content … her lack of judgement behind what she posts from the comfort of her own home, exposing herself this way is what is really odd.

you’d think she’d want to present herself like a perfect angel for the public and courts .. but she doesn’t see how an Instagram post could hurt her. 

rebellion isn’t this. 

this is literally someone who is oblivious which is why it’s sad. She could do this dance without posting it. do everything you’re doing Brit but keep it private .. you owe the public nothing …

T h i s

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Being a bad fan is taking zero responsibility as a member of society in what or how we react to public figures. If something bad were to happen to Brit (God forbid) and the public praised her bad behavior to the point where normalizing it made her go deeper, THAT would be being a bad fan. There’s a massive difference in being honest and sending hate. My loved ones are the ones I depend on to always be honest with me because they love me. Britney is a complex situation but fans have to separate the pop star from the human and realize it’s not ok. If she trolled every so often and had a bad hair day or even a weird moment here and there that’s one thing. It’s constant because there’s a problem. Honesty is the way to go and the truth sets us all free! 

You're right. It's like this fanbase created a situation where you can't express your feelings and concerns, because that automatically makes you Team Con or an anti or whatever they like to call you for it. It's disappointing and unfair, so I'm actually glad I found some of you guys who don't deny reality , or there's a place where you're allowed to be honest. It's needed.

I unfortunately have my own issues I often recognize in her behavior as well, and I know if you're stubborn and you don't listen to others who genuinely want to help, then it won't end up well for you. She's probably paranoid and shuts everyone out for 'criticizing' or 'trying to control' her. And she should take accountability for her own actions and behavior as well, because she can't be the forever victim who never did anything wrong. Even the way she talked to her kids was wrong, just to start with that.

I don't know what happens if she doesn't get some help. I know 2019 changed her forever and she won't be the same, but she's not ok at all, and it's just getting worse in front of our eyes.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.