Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

But do we know this for a fact or are we sipping on the delulu tea here? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

We know factually scam was hired by team con as Brit was in the con and couldn’t have control!

We know factually scam was Complicit when he was riding around, saying all is well with Brit. Meanwhile she was being held in a facility being drugged.

We also know he’s going after her money now! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We know factually scam was hired by team con as Brit was in the con and couldn’t have control!

We know factually scam was Complicit when he was riding around, saying all is well with Brit. Meanwhile she was being held in a facility being drugged.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: (here we go again)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I wonder if one day, she'll say what happened with Sam. As I understand it, he broke her trust? 

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How couldn’t the trust not be broken Team Con hired him and he was parading around complicit in the con!

This. Marrying this man was a Red flag that Britney didn't know a lot of what happened during the FreeBritney years.

Marry Scam, upgrading Cade as her new manager. People she trusts are the ones she should never trust. 

Her father didn't have to do much with the two con workers still close to Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No we don’t know any of these things factually

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, FrancescaFTW said:

Yes we do

Scam filed for spousal support in his divorce papers

Theres video of him saying all is well when Brit was being drugged in that facility 

Brit also wasn’t allowed to hire during the Con let alone perform remixes she wanted 

She fired Larry and Jimbo brought him back

• Love 3
1 minute ago, FrancescaFTW said:

We know that when Britney was put in that mental facility, he did nothing, he could have send information to the press ,would you let someone you love to endure something against her will? It seems he was ok with the conservatorship as long he could date her.

10 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: (here we go again)

They seem to forget about this video of scam talking to Brits abusers lying and assuring the world Brit was okay when she was being drugged on lithium and held in that facility that’s forever changed her!

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari says she's doing amazing, will be back soon after mental health crisis.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Estrella said:

We know that when Britney was put in that mental facility, he did nothing, he could have send information to the press ,would you let someone you love to endure something against her will? It seems he was ok with the conservatorship as long he could date her.

We have no factual information about what was said or shared between Britney and him while she was at the institution and what, if anything, she wanted him to say or do.  You’re imagining that you know facts about this, but you’re just guessing.   

I do think sam is likely a user but I can admit that it’s just a ton of things all considered together that give me that vibe and not because anyone has any “facts.” 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, FrancescaFTW said:

We have no factual information about what was said or shared between Britney and him while she was at the institution and what, if anything, she wanted him to say or do.  You’re imagining that you know facts about this, but you’re just guessing.   

I do think sam is likely a user but I can admit that it’s just a ton of things all considered together that give me that vibe and not because anyone has any “facts.” 

Britney stayed several times she felt like they were trying to kill her so to me her life is more important than trying to save a relationship! You think she would choose Sam over her freedom! Clearly not!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block